Cox

Base
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The tailgate of my Bronco Sport engaged the closed garage door with a bit of PDA and unfortunately the original plastic Bronco Sport Lettering has some permanent damage. I have a cracked letter and one that just needs to be re-mounted. Ford's site has overlay style lettering, but I need original replacement. I have the base model black, so looking for the solid black letters, not the overlay. Thanks!

Ford Bronco Sport Original Tailgate Lettering - Bronco Sport IMG_5686.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The tailgate of my Bronco Sport engaged the closed garage door with a bit of PDA and unfortunately the original plastic Bronco Sport Lettering has some permanent damage. I have a cracked letter and one that just needs to be re-mounted. Ford's site has overlay style lettering, but I need original replacement. I have the base model black, so looking for the solid black letters, not the overlay. Thanks!

You should be able to order the letters from your local Ford dealer. You may be forced to order the complete set though.

Another alternative is to just remove them altogether. Many have removed “Sport” and some all the letters.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII, 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon

This reply is just an educated guess, but judging from my 40+ years in the sign industry, if you ordered these OEM from Ford, they would (probably) come as a complete set, with all the letters pre-spaced on a transfer sheet/backing. Included is usually specs for the placement measurements ie: Y” down, X” in from edges. I removed all my tailgate lettering, but mine were white. If they were black, I would have happily sent them to you. Hopefully Ford can provide individual letters, but…. $
Sponsored