Badlands
First Name
Bianca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX
Hello!

I placed a dealer order for my Badlands with Badlands package on February 13th and, I have only received an email saying that my order was confirmed. It has been about 3 three weeks and still no update. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Sponsored

petrio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco - 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello!

I placed a dealer order for my Badlands with Badlands package on February 13th and, I have only received an email saying that my order was confirmed. It has been about 3 three weeks and still no update. Is anyone else having the same problem?
I placed my Badland w/Badland package 1/3/21, I rcvd an EM from FORD 1/26/21 that my build has changed from 2/15/21 to the week of 3/1/21.

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same here, but no email yet. I went to the dealership on 2/20 to test drive and place a dealer order for BL+BL. I only have the packet summary of my options/price and business cards.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Same here, but no email yet. I went to the dealership on 2/20 to test drive and place a dealer order for BL+BL. I only have the packet summary of my options/price and business cards.
Did you give them an e-mail address? Double check with them...they may have inputted it wrong. You should have received an order confirmation e-mail. I got one the evening I placed my order and two days later, received an e-mail indicating build week a 2-1/2 months out.

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you give them an e-mail address? Double check with them...they may have inputted it wrong. You should have received an order confirmation e-mail. I got one the evening I placed my order and two days later, received an e-mail indicating build week a 2-1/2 months out.
I thought I did, but since it's been a week now, I'm going to double check good idea thanks!

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
I thought I did, but since it's been a week now, I'm going to double check good idea thanks!
Hello!

I think it's different between Ford Canada and Ford US as well? I didn't get anything back from Ford either but my dealership swears it's in the queue and they have had confirmation back from Ford. Sure hope that's the case because when I call Ford Canada, they don't have any record of my order but that's likely because the dealership used their email address exclusively so they would receive any and all updates.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
My dealer I'm going to this weekend to order told me its taking about 8 weeks from order to delivery to dealer, they said because of Covid, rail delays, trucking delays, supplier issues, etc. are delaying everything. I don't expect to have mine until end of April at the earliest

roger905

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
My dealer I'm going to this weekend to order told me its taking about 8 weeks from order to delivery to dealer, they said because of Covid, rail delays, trucking delays, supplier issues, etc. are delaying everything. I don't expect to have mine until end of April at the earliest
I ordered my BL/BL in July, last update was it is suppose to start build next week!

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I ordered BL+BL 8/13/20. I have received 3 emails the entire time from ford. 1 to confirm the order, 1 for scheduled build week, 1 for delay of build week. Last I confirmed with my dealer I am still scheduled for week of 4/5 but dont have a specific date and the tracker still says in order processing.

Don't expect communication. you won't get it. In my experience it is up to you to drive all the communication and that is directly with your dealer but they dont know anything either.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my BL/BL in July, last update was it is suppose to start build next week!
If I wait more then 12 weeks With no update im going to cancel the order and go for something else. Seems like Ford isn't able to handle cars being ordered at this rate

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I ordered my BB with BB and tow packages on Feb 15th, my build week is May 10th, If I get it before the end of May, I will be ecstatic. I probably will receive it the first week of June. That is 12 weeks until my build week alone. If you can order it later this week and get it by the end of April...it will be a miracle.

Last edited:

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
If I wait more then 12 weeks With no update im going to cancel the order and go for something else. Seems like Ford isn't able to handle cars being ordered at this rate
Let's see, FORD is trying to roll out and build vehicles that have lots of demand in another country in the middle of a pandemic where both Ford and suppliers are having problems getting workers, parts and computer chips. Also, bad weather in the SW screwed up production and logistic and shipping supply chains for at least a week. Sure...FORD can control a pandemic, labor and part shortages due to sickness, and mother nature.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's see, FORD is trying to roll out and build vehicles that have lots of demand in another country in the middle of a pandemic where both Ford and suppliers are having problems getting workers, parts and computer chips. Also, bad weather in the SW screwed up production and logistic and shipping supply chains for at least a week. Sure...FORD can control a pandemic, labor and part shortages due to sickness, and mother nature.
What I am saying is that people all over in line are getting there cars. Some ordered in December and already have them, some ordered the day orders opened and still haven't received them yet.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
What I am saying is that people all over in line are getting there cars. Some ordered in December and already have them, some ordered the day orders opened and still haven't received them yet.
And part of it is based upon the trim level and certain options/parts being available. It sucks. I will be inconvenienced too if my build is delayed as my son will get my current vehicle to use for a summer internship that starts in late May and will have to do some family carpool logistics around it.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And part of it is based upon the trim level and certain options/parts being available. It sucks. I will be inconvenienced too if my build is delayed as my son will get my current vehicle to use for a summer internship that starts in late May and will have to do some family carpool logistics around it.
See what's weird is I am hearing people with the exact same vehicle (color, options, etc.) getting wild delivery times. I get that they probably weren't expecting this load of orders so soon, but they probably could of planned a bit better. Then again none of us is a Ford exec ?
Sponsored