Ordered an OB+OB 5/31 and got confirmation 6/1! Is it real?!

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So I don't know if I'm just in a pipe dream, but after calling tons of dealerships and being told that either they had none or couldn't order any more, I found a dealership that said they were still able to order OB's, and that the other dealerships I've contacted probably just hit their ordering limits.

I got an email from the person I'm working with that had an order preview, he asked if it was okay to order the OB+OB without the sunroof option since that's all that was available, I said that was perfect and to go for it, and probably not even 15 minutes later I got an email from Ford with an order confirmation.

I ordered an Area 51 OB with OB package (without sunroof), CP360+ package, tow package, and cargo management system.

The fact I got an order confirmation from Ford... is this real? Am I dreaming? Can it still be rejected at this point?

I fully understand it could be 6+ months before I get to drive it from what I've seen on here, and I'm fine with that, but should I start freaking out and getting excited that I actually am getting one?

Thanks y'all! :)
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I got order confirm email the same day dealer placed order. So not unusual but it does mean Ford has accepted order so that is good.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
I "requested" a custom order for the Sport on Fords website. I did almost all the bells and whistles aside from the tow package. If I get an email where I can get it sooner with the Badlands package just no moonroof, ill take it. But for a discount of course

OP
OP
mindleak

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure about the Badlands, but on the OB, the original package is $1,595. On the order sheet that has the package without the moonroof, it's listed as $925.

So it does look like you get a bit of a discount forgoing the moonroof!

Ford Bronco Sport Ordered an OB+OB 5/31 and got confirmation 6/1! Is it real?! Screenshot_20210601-205700_Drive

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
So I don't know if I'm just in a pipe dream, but after calling tons of dealerships and being told that either they had none or couldn't order any more, I found a dealership that said they were still able to order OB's, and that the other dealerships I've contacted probably just hit their ordering limits.

I got an email from the person I'm working with that had an order preview, he asked if it was okay to order the OB+OB without the sunroof option since that's all that was available, I said that was perfect and to go for it, and probably not even 15 minutes later I got an email from Ford with an order confirmation.

I ordered an Area 51 OB with OB package (without sunroof), CP360+ package, tow package, and cargo management system.

The fact I got an order confirmation from Ford... is this real? Am I dreaming? Can it still be rejected at this point?

I fully understand it could be 6+ months before I get to drive it from what I've seen on here, and I'm fine with that, but should I start freaking out and getting excited that I actually am getting one?

Thanks y'all! :)
You ordered almost the same BS that I did except for a cargo mat. My order was placed 5/22 and I got the order conformation the same day. After about a week and a half I got t build week of 6/24 ( one of the weeks the plant is due to be shutdown) days later it was moved until 7/12 where it sits now, got the VIN # the same day from the dealer. Will it get pushed back again, probably, but it seems the big hold up at this point with most of the unfilled orders are ones with the moonroof

OP
OP
mindleak

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You ordered almost the same BS that I did except for a cargo mat. My order was placed 5/22 and I got the order conformation the same day. After about a week and a half I got t build week of 6/24 ( one of the weeks the plant is due to be shutdown) days later it was moved until 7/12 where it sits now, got the VIN # the same day from the dealer. Will it get pushed back again, probably, but it seems the big hold up at this point with most of the unfilled orders are ones with the moonroof
That's promising news! I've been obsessively checking my email for the next step, lol. Here's to hoping I get it by October!

awinter105

Outer Banks
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Glad to hear you got confirmation. I was lucky and only had to deal with 3 dealerships before I found an OB I wanted. Would've shot for the Badlands the same dealership was getting, but it was red and the wifey didn't want another red car lol.

OP
OP
mindleak

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly I wouldn't mind a red one, would be awesome with a white top, would have looked like my parents' old Bronco! Too bad that's not an option, lol.

But yesterday (6/10) I got an email from Ford saying my build week was 8/2!

Let's see how accurate that ends up being!

Ford Bronco Sport Ordered an OB+OB 5/31 and got confirmation 6/1! Is it real?! 1623447728270

SportDad60

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I got the same email with a build date of 8/2. My dealer just called me to say that they are now expecting to receive the vehicle before the end of July. That is interesting

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
I just ordered my Outer Banks yesterday! I wonder if mine will be built that fast too, wood be nice as I didn’t get a moon roof in the outer banks package (took $600ish off the MSRP though)

OP
OP
mindleak

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the same email with a build date of 8/2. My dealer just called me to say that they are now expecting to receive the vehicle before the end of July. That is interesting
Oh god I think my head would explode if I got that kind of news lol. I was excited enough that I might get it in August!

I just ordered my Outer Banks yesterday! I wonder if mine will be built that fast too, wood be nice as I didn’t get a moon roof in the outer banks package (took $600ish off the MSRP though)
Same! Here's to hoping they come in quick!

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Unbelievable.
Sponsored