kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
which tires did you purchase? is yours a 1.5L?
It’s a Badlands, so has the 2.0L. I have 245/65R17 BFG KO2’s on after market rims, but keep the OEM wheels/tires and switch over to those on long road trips.

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Ford Bronco Sport Official HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Sport Thread 355D3010-CC7E-458E-9533-331CA6BA1096

Here is my Badlands with the apparently rare steely option. Love this colour!
I am loving the color, but I'm still not sure is it metallic, or is there a choice? The rare steely option? I'm just learning as I build! Thank you for responding!!

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am loving the color, but I'm still not sure is it metallic, or is there a choice? The rare steely option? I'm just learning as I build! Thank you for responding!!
It is 100% a metallic color. The optional wheel choice for the BS BL is called the "steely" as it echoes the look of a steel wheel that people commonly used for OHV vehicles. It's not a option that is picked all that often (pretty sure mine is close to the only one in my city)

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It is 100% a metallic color. The optional wheel choice for the BS BL is called the "steely" as it echoes the look of a steel wheel that people commonly used for OHV vehicles. It's not a option that is picked all that often (pretty sure mine is close to the only one in my city)
Soon to be 1 of 2! I can see why It’s a polarizing choice of wheel, especially here where people associate the look with cheap crappy tire steel rims for winters. But to me they’re much more vintage 4x4 so went that way.

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Soon to be 1 of 2! I can see why It’s a polarizing choice of wheel, especially here where people associate the look with cheap crappy tire steel rims for winters. But to me they’re much more vintage 4x4 so went that way.
I know I can't wait! Photo Op incoming! I more associate it with those bart racing nascar style wheels. I dig the look IMO its unique

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I know I can't wait! Photo Op incoming! I more associate it with those bart racing nascar style wheels. I dig the look IMO its unique
Oh yeah I hadn’t even thought about the Bart wheels. Here’s what I think of. Back to the time when anything alloy was an optional upgrade. So yes to me nowadays it’s unique too. Photo op indeed!

Ford Bronco Sport Official HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Sport Thread B4293ABC-BA21-4450-99EE-3817EE4FEBDC

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Thank you!! I could not figure out the uncertainty on metallic. I am in the Houston area, and the dealerships don't seem to have much if any information. The answer was, it doesn't say metallic so it isn't.

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thank you!! I could not figure out the uncertainty on metallic. I am in the Houston area, and the dealerships don't seem to have much if any information. The answer was, it doesn't say metallic so it isn't.
Honestly it seems like most of fords colours are metallic. Hell my last 2 trucks were magnetic grey which was metallic and yet I don’t remember them listing it as such

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It's home and the color is beautiful ♥

Ford Bronco Sport Official HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Sport Thread bronco1

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Awesome enjoy! When I was over at the dealer the other day I finally got to see this color in person & it really is great! Hot pepper is probably about the most apt description. It’s kind of burnt orange in a way, but more red. Yeah like a hot pepper lol.

Reactions: WLK

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150

Thats a great looking car. Ordered a few days before me. Did you get a sun roof?
Sponsored

Last edited: