Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
My wife, who has a great eye, says that if the gray is actually a greeny-gray like in this picture, it will look good. The colors go together really well. I’ve learned to trust her.
You need to look at it, pictures can impart a false hue. I looked at one and to me it looked like Battleship Grey.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I'm really diggin' those fake steelies!!! To bad Wifey rejected those during last summer's ordering process -- "...they look like spare tires..."

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I'm really diggin' those fake steelies!!! To bad Wifey rejected those during last summer's ordering process -- "...they look like spare tires..."
Funny you say that because my boyfriend said that at first when I ordered them, but when he saw them in person he loved them so much. They are wayyyy more high end than spare tires lol and the bronco logo in the middle makes them look nice too

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
No there has not and I doubt they will do anything. I mean seriously the "Sport" is not considered an Iconic release like its Big Brother is.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
You need to look at it, pictures can impart a false hue. I looked at one and to me it looked like Battleship Grey.
There is definitely green in it. Like agave cactus. I love the color.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
How do you like the roof rack? Looking to get one as well , but I have some concerns about the wind noise?
My hope is that it can go on and off easily when needed.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
There is definitely green in it. Like agave cactus. I love the color.
Depending on lighting, the green 'pops' enough to remind me of the light green/mint Forest Service rigs I'd see as a kid.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
I've only had my Badlands for less than 48 hours thus far and am really enjoying it.
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread IMG_20210506_183105
Hi CodeGR, looks great, and just like what I will get some day. We will see, July I’m betting. Anyway looking for your thoughts on the window tint? From this pic thinking the front needs some, could even add to the back? Thanks

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi CodeGR, looks great, and just like what I will get some day. We will see, July I’m betting. Anyway looking for your thoughts on the window tint? From this pic thinking the front needs some, could even add to the back? Thanks
Certainly would be personal preference. My current plan is to add some to the driver and passenger windows. I haven't decided about adding any additional to the rear windows.

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I just tinted all windows to the legal darkest limit I could in Florida. Obviously the front is not as dark as the back. It has kept my car much cooler in the Florida heat.
Sponsored