vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
I did a build and price on the big Bronco just for fun, and noticed that when I select Cactus Gray there it looks like a completely different color than the Cactus Gray we've seen on the Bronco Sport. This aligns with what we've seen from real life pics of both - the big bronco in Cactus Gray appears to have much more of that seafoam green tint, while the Sport looks more like that cement gray color. Do we think they really are different colors between the two models?

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 1603722296554

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 1603722416403

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I did a build and price on the big Bronco just for fun, and noticed that when I select Cactus Gray there it looks like a completely different color than the Cactus Gray we've seen on the Bronco Sport. This aligns with what we've seen from real life pics of both - the big bronco in Cactus Gray appears to have much more of that seafoam green tint, while the Sport looks more like that cement gray color. Do we think they really are different colors between the two models?

I think Ford is still working to update B&P for the FE and BL trims to be more accurate. They recently fixed the carbonized gray color on the Sport B&P to more accurately reflect actual color. I expect the Cactus Gray will get the same rework soon as well.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester

ooh good catch. if it turns out to be more of that sea foam that might be a deal breaker for me on this color. might make my decision easier tho, but i’m still stuck between oxford white and carbonized gray... and the silver smh lol

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Agreed -- the Cactus Gray color seems different between the Bronco Sport and the Bronco (pics so far...)

I wonder if Wifey will walk away from our reservation/order (I'm color blind so I have heard this "fact" since we've been married/together...)

Also, it's time for me to rag on Ford for not offering several interior (good) color choices for our Bronco Sports -- maybe that marine vinyl gray with some contrasting stitching...

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
So we are thinking it is still that greeny/gray that hints at the agave plant. Bronco 6G has a good picture i think. I'm still liking it.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Guess what I heard last night (from Wifey) -- "...Hey, where's my Bronco? I'm ready for my Cactus Gray ride..."