Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Wifey picked the color (Cactus Gray) since I'm about 40% color-blind...I just didn't want something dark

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Looks good with the Navy interior. Complements the CG nicely!

Deleted member 2781

I deleted my post because I realized it could come across a bit snarky, which wasn't my intent.

Maybe it's because I just had a Defender as a rental vehicle a couple months ago so it's size is still in memory. It REALLY surprised me how big the car was, as well as how high the seat was to climb into.

The BS is very similar in size to what I drive currently so my comparison to the Defender (in my mind) would hold up with the BS.

Also - I guess I just don't care how small the BS looks compared to larger vehicles. I ordered one knowing exactly what the dimensions are. If I wanted a larger vehicle, I would have bought a larger vehicle.

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bit nervous about those photos. Sunlight really brings out the mint (though my family disagrees).

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I want that 2" receiver hitch!!!!! I'm such a jack@$$ assuming it would be a 1.25" opening...

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I want that 2" receiver hitch!!!!! I'm such a jack@$$ assuming it would be a 1.25" opening...
add it to your order! If not tell dealer to switch it to new order if they can't figure it out. not set yet.