Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread

Subsonic

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Absolutely love the Bronze Smoke Metallic color! I was lucky and able to pick one up locally today. It was hot off the truck and had been at the dealership less than 24 hours. I was able to buy it at MSRP and the dealership is only a mile from my house, so that is a win. Most local dealers are selling for 2K to 5K over MSRP.

Gotta love it when a plan comes together.
Sponsored

Mexray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, 22 Badlands Bronco Sport on order
Mine came in (Sacramento) yesterday & picking up this afternoon… I’m glad I optioned the wheels & matching color gray roof… can’t wait to get the first road trip…!!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread 776821CE-41B5-4796-89A9-DF730BFE11A1

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
I picked mine up at a local dealership. They added the Toyo Open Country all-terrains, RC step boards, a leveling kit, and some tint. Loving this color.
Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread 20220421_072626
Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread 20220421_072638
I haven’t done a leveling kit or lift kit yet because I’m leery of my dealer blaming it for everything and refusing warranty, and here yours is installing them before sale. Nice.

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey all! Haven’t seen much posted on my color combo…I love it! Especially with the Roast interior.

I have previously owned a 2018 4Runner Pro since new and believe it or not, I like the BS better! The 4Runner is big/boaty and heavy…Great for off-road sure, but wasn’t the best as a daily driver for me. Plus the seating position in the 4Runner is low with a low ceiling. I sold it after a year and a 1/2 for what I bought it for and moved on.

Anyways, my initial impression is that I cannot believe the fit and finish/build quality of the BS. Perfect panel gaps/alignment….The paint especially is done well, under hood, door jambs ect.

I traded in my 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD for the BS. And while the two are not comparable vehicle types, I had a few wide panel gaps in the Acura, one that you could fit your pinky in between the hood/fender. Several trim pieces that were not flush/ fit correctly and the paint was not fully in the jambs/ A-pillers and under the hood! The brakes squeaked and the rotors started to wobble at 5k miles, “updated parts coming”….The infotainment was glitchy daily….49K car BTW. The Acura also has a 2.0L turbo engine and the Ecoboost 2.0L is quieter and smoother….I was shocked!

I’m just saying all manufacturers have thier issues and I’m sure I’ll have a few with my BS. But so far, so good. My 2020 Ford F-150 Supercrew has had zero problems and has what turned me back to Ford.

The BS still makes me excited to drive and discover things about….of the many new cars I’ve had, this one is the best!

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread 66EFBA32-FC3B-4050-B8D5-31E4B83C1053

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread FED09AB1-6BAC-4677-A4B4-1390787AD603

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread BA5C86DC-BE61-4BED-BD42-D52D4ED5F31A

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread B659F4CF-42F8-43E5-AA0B-D16193E8AD8C

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread 958B501A-1F93-4F21-8193-E1669AE5A8E0

Dead Gretta

Badlands
First Name
Gretta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Picked her up on Saturday, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands in Smoke Bronze. There must be Dozens of us with the Smoke Bronze, Dozens! :crackup:

Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_1408
Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0883
Ford Bronco Sport Official BRONZE SMOKE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0879

Yes, I still need to learn how to park her. No, I didn't leave the BS there all day. :)

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
They all looks so good to me, as I must be partial!!.....mine was made 03/22....don't know how to figure out the exact build date, but I'm curious if they were all batch made together?!

Dead Gretta

Badlands
First Name
Gretta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
They all looks so good to me, as I must be partial!!.....mine was made 03/22....don't know how to figure out the exact build date, but I'm curious if they were all batch made together?!

My build date was 15 March, 2022. It seems that there were a string of them around mid to end of March from what I have seen here and on other forums.