SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My mind changes daily. I think I finally decided to go Area 51 badlands. Any photos with gray top? Not on Ford Site.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
Wow the color really changes in the light. Sometime I like it then sometimes I think I want CG because it's a light color.

I'm surprised to the see the Ford badge. I thought I read somewhere that no Ford badges on the Bronco. May just on the full sized version.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Wow the color really changes in the light. Sometime I like it then sometimes I think I want CG because it's a light color.

I'm surprised to the see the Ford badge. I thought I read somewhere that no Ford badges on the Bronco. May just on the full sized version.
When the factory photos leaked a while back the Ford logo was another contentious item discussed online. It would look so much better to just remove it. It is nowhere else on the vehicle badging and looks like an after thought where the rest of the badging is all centered.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
When the factory photos leaked a while back the Ford logo was another contentious item discussed online. It would look so much better to just remove it. It is nowhere else on the vehicle badging and looks like an after thought where the rest of the badging is all centered.
The Broncos back in the 90s had the badge in that same spot. I think it’s a hat tip to that.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Man I really really love that navy blue interior but went with the badlands + badlands for several reasons. I would love to have the option of the navy blue interior
Sponsored