tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Few more pics. Got a chance to try out some dirt roads today. Not quite off-roading, but it's the closest thing available near me.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0850

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0858

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0853

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0856

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0857
Sure looks purdy in the sun! im probably still 3-4 months away based on my build date, dang it

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Dealer told me the keys were $700 to replace????? They were trying to sell me key replacement insurance so I call BS. If not I'm going to superglue it to my body so I don't lose it.
sorry, this is several months after the fact :) My son bought an older Dodge with one key. Being a high school kid, he dropped it, the fob shattered...no spare except for a parking key. Found replacements on Amazon for $30 and had a local locksmith cut and pair the keys. He was nice enough to completely wipe the computer of the former code so if someone still had the original it was no longer useful. Programmed two new keys, and off he went. Two years later they are still working with no issues. I will never pay dealer price for a FOB again.

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
Has anybody here had Black letters put on the Alto Blue? Someone on a different thread shared a company, Vortex Designs, that has different color Vinyl letters for the BS. I have seen how sharp the black letters look on the Base Grey and was thinking about doing it with my Alto Blue OB. Would love feedback if anyone has any.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Has anybody here had Black letters put on the Alto Blue? Someone on a different thread shared a company, Vortex Designs, that has different color Vinyl letters for the BS. I have seen how sharp the black letters look on the Base Grey and was thinking about doing it with my Alto Blue OB. Would love feedback if anyone has any.
I would say black letters on the grill would look good against the grey. On the gate I think the alto blue with white looks best. I'd think as dark as the blue is, the black letters would be lost on the gate. If anything remove the white and leave it bare. But looks good as it is. The Alto Blue is really sharp.
Maybe this is of help to you or others.
Ebay black letters $99 and shipping

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I finally picked up "Miles", my Alto Blue Bronco Sport Badlands (with the Badlands package). I am really digging this color combo with the gray grill and "steelies". Even the ebony/roast combo looks good with it.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210419_194141

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210419_194157

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210419_194218

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210419_194231

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210419_194239
I’ve ordered the OB+OB in Alto blue w/ebony roast interior. Glad I did, this looks fantastic. Build date is 5/24, so I’m hoping to have it by the end of June. Thanks for posting!

Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Thanks for all the great photos! So tempted by the Alto Blue with Navy Pier (OB).

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got the red ones, I haven't affixed them yet. Waiting for the rain to subside.

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
So I decided against doing the vinyl letters, but I did order the Ford Logo Vinyl overlay. Black Matte background with White letters for my Alto Blue OB. Totally unnecessary but was itching to do something! :)

It looks great! The black is almost a dead match for that Alto Blue (most of the time) and the white matches the BRONCO letters in white.