Off Road Kit recommendations?

Saber

First Name
saber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
I carry a .45 and a 12 gauge shotgun, axle straps, tow strap, and a collection of knives amd tools is there anything i could be majorly missing?
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I carry a .45 and a 12 gauge shotgun, axle straps, tow strap, and a collection of knives amd tools is there anything i could be majorly missing?
A .45 should be more than enough. (A word of caution avoid traveling thru NJ )

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I keep a canvas bag that contains:

tow strap
bow shackle
soft shackle
small fire extinguisher
seatbelt cutter/window breaker
leather gloves
jumper cables
2 glow sticks
2 led flares
(I think that's all of it)

Need to add:
reflective vest
couple bottles of water
small shovel

I also keep a first aid kit, multitool, flashlight, lighter and pocketknife in my vehicle and whenever we road trip it I throw a bag of tools in as well.

All of that might be overkill but it takes almost no space and I'd rather not find myself in a situation where I need something to help someone (or myself) and I don't have it
I have assembled gear similar to yours. Also added an air compressor and a small jump box. Headed for some trails northern NM next week and will pick up a can of flat fix and a tire plug kit before we leave.

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have assembled gear similar to yours. Also added an air compressor and a small jump box. Headed for some trails northern NM next week and will pick up a can of flat fix and a tire plug kit before we leave.
Whenever we're traveling I have a jumpbox/inverter/compressor combo that I throw in as well. You can never be too prepared.
Sponsored