• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Wyoming OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport

Jason Petri

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonpetri.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a set of Ford rubber floormats for a carpeted Bronco Sport. I ordered them and realized I ordered the wrong ones, but I couldn't cancel the order. Who wants them?
Sponsored

mikennat

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a set of Ford rubber floormats for a carpeted Bronco Sport. I ordered them and realized I ordered the wrong ones, but I couldn't cancel the order. Who wants them?
What is the cost of the rubber mats?

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Finally able to lasso these awesome mats supplied by member Jason here. They fit awesome. Way better than any of Fords heavy rubber mats I’ve previously purchased for Taurus, Sable, Explorer, Escape or Excursion. They should keep the inside clean and appear to be super easy to wipe down. These mats are in Big Bend with carpet. The mats don’t have any nubs on the bottom but they don’t budge. The part number ends in AA. If anyone needs the part number I can get.
Ford Bronco Sport OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport 2F493FC1-0A26-46E3-B27C-C0884362DE23
Ford Bronco Sport OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport 7168A01A-A05B-4E8A-AF48-C9A728F115B9
Ford Bronco Sport OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport 5E070F6D-8B63-47B2-B267-1F53E67843BA
Many thanks again to Jason.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not to confuse. AA for carpet floor

BA for rubber floor

OP
OP
Jason Petri

Jason Petri

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonpetri.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Finally able to lasso these awesome mats supplied by member Jason here. They fit awesome. Way better than any of Fords heavy rubber mats I’ve previously purchased for Taurus, Sable, Explorer, Escape or Excursion. They should keep the inside clean and appear to be super easy to wipe down. These mats are in Big Bend with carpet. The mats don’t have any nubs on the bottom but they don’t budge. The part number ends in AA. If anyone needs the part number I can get.
Ford Bronco Sport OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport 2F493FC1-0A26-46E3-B27C-C0884362DE23
Ford Bronco Sport OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport 7168A01A-A05B-4E8A-AF48-C9A728F115B9
Ford Bronco Sport OEM Rubber Floormats for Carpeted Bronco Sport 5E070F6D-8B63-47B2-B267-1F53E67843BA
Many thanks again to Jason.
I got a note from the Humane Society. Really made my day!

Reactions: RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You did a nice generous thing. Thank you
Sponsored