AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Ordered on 4/15 (last day to order) had to get it without the moonroof due to a supply issue. Just got my build confirmation today 4/22, for the week of 5/24. Hoping it doesn’t get pushed back like some of the others that I’ve read on here.
Sponsored

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Ordered on 4/15 (last day to order) had to get it without the moonroof due to a supply issue. Just got my build confirmation today 4/22, for the week of 5/24. Hoping it doesn’t get pushed back like some of the others that I’ve read on here.
Wow that's quick!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Not having the options that slow things down (tow package, moonroof, 360+) seems to help push things along!

OP
OP

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Not having the options that slow things down (tow package, moonroof, 360+) seems to help push things along!
I’m supposed to be getting the tow package and the 360+, so maybe it’ll still happen?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I really do think that the hold up for most of the delays is the moonroof. I have relunctant to post so as not jinks myself but I ordered BB +BB w/o moonroof, tow package, 360+, cms. I got a build date of 5/10 and so far I haven't gotten a delay.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I’m supposed to be getting the tow package and the 360+, so maybe it’ll still happen?
I really do think that the hold up for most of the delays is the moonroof. I have relunctant to post so as not jinks myself but I ordered BB +BB w/o moonroof, tow package, 360+, cms. I got a build date of 5/10 and so far I haven't gotten a delay.
https://fordauthority.com/2021/01/certain-2021-ford-bronco-sport-features-seeing-four-week-long-delay/#:~:text=According to sources familiar with,Outer Banks, and Badlands models

This was back in January -

According to sources familiar with 2021 Ford Bronco Sport production plans, the following features are currently running on a four-week-long delay at the Ford Hermosillo plant:

• Power moonroof – as featured in the Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models
  • Class II Trailer Tow Package – available on Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models
  • Two-Tone paint scheme (Gray painted roof) – available on Badlands

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
https://fordauthority.com/2021/01/certain-2021-ford-bronco-sport-features-seeing-four-week-long-delay/#:~:text=According to sources familiar with,Outer Banks, and Badlands models

This was back in January -

According to sources familiar with 2021 Ford Bronco Sport production plans, the following features are currently running on a four-week-long delay at the Ford Hermosillo plant:

• Power moonroof – as featured in the Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models
  • Class II Trailer Tow Package – available on Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models
  • Two-Tone paint scheme (Gray painted roof) – available on Badlands
Nothing like having ALL THREE of those options on your order and wondering if it will ever see the light of day! January 26th order date with a confirmed VIN# on April 9th and a supposed build date now of May 24th. Fingers crossed.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
So, I am understanding from your post that even without the moonroof, it is too late to order a '21 OB with OB (sans moonroof), correct?

That may explain why several dealers aren't too interested in engaging with an order at this point.

OP
OP

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
So, I am understanding from your post that even without the moonroof, it is too late to order a '21 OB with OB (sans moonroof), correct?

That may explain why several dealers aren't too interested in engaging with an order at this point.
Correct. Cutoff date was 4/15 for special orders.
Sponsored