HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Three weeks into my Big Bend experience and just got back home to DC after an 18-day, 11 state, 3,000 mile road trip. Got my baby two days before I took off and couldn't be happier with the decision.

Other than a trash-ass Arkansas speed trap, this is the worst car-related thing to happen:

Ford Bronco Sport Not seeing much action in the Mid-Atlantic forum IMG_6900

(Lost about $15 worth of KC's finest brew when things moved around in the cargo area.)

Got off the pavement a bit in eastern Tennessee and that just whet my appetite for doing more of the same in our region. Looking forward to folks sharing their excursions!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Group_44

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I just learned about this thing and am stoked it's a resource.
Yep, there is a lot of good info floating around on this forum, you're on of the lucky ones that already has a Bronco Sport.

OP
OP
Group_44

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three weeks into my Big Bend experience and just got back home to DC after an 18-day, 11 state, 3,000 mile road trip. Got my baby two days before I took off and couldn't be happier with the decision.

Other than a trash-ass Arkansas speed trap, this is the worst car-related thing to happen:

Ford Bronco Sport Not seeing much action in the Mid-Atlantic forum IMG_6900

(Lost about $15 worth of KC's finest brew when things moved around in the cargo area.)

Got off the pavement a bit in eastern Tennessee and that just whet my appetite for doing more of the same in our region. Looking forward to folks sharing their excursions!
What a shame, a couple of those would help me forget about the waiting.

HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep, there is a lot of good info floating around on this forum, you're on of the lucky ones that already has a Bronco Sport.
I paid dearly for getting it "early". I dithered on ordering one and decided against it when the lines crept up. My break was that I needed a moonroof because this:

Ford Bronco Sport Not seeing much action in the Mid-Atlantic forum IMG_7405.JPG

If I had to also pass on the Big Bronco, then a little more air was a requirement. All that to say, the only one on a lot - literally - within 150 miles of DC was the white BB in Alexandria. Not my first color choice or trim level, but actually really happy with both. The OB and BL are great, but I'm just not a leather guy and I really like the painted roof of BS and BB.

Anyway, the dealer knew what they had and pinged me for $3,000 over MSRP because of it. If I'd been first out the gate in placing the damn order (for only $100!) that would've saved me an easy $4,000 with all the incentives.

Anyway, if you're still waiting on yours maybe counting the dollars you saved is a little silver lining...

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Good cheese steak subs up there?
cheesesteaks are a way of life in Philly and everyone has their favorite place. I’m a no onions, wiz type of guy. Delsandros is my first choice but thunderbird in the western burbs makes my go-to.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Philly here too. Just waiting for it to get off the rails and I’ll be out there.

OP
OP
Group_44

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cheesesteaks are a way of life in Philly and everyone has their favorite place. I’m a no onions, wiz type of guy. Delsandros is my first choice but thunderbird in the western burbs makes my go-to.
Pat's , Geno's , Tony Luke's....plenty of great cheesesteaks around here, a lot more than Bronco sports right now.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Hello from northern VA as well. I recently brought my BL to the Shenandoah mountains and Peter Mills OHV trail system for some minor off-road actions. Here're some photos from that trip.
Ford Bronco Sport Not seeing much action in the Mid-Atlantic forum InkedIMG_20210610_110446413_LI
Ford Bronco Sport Not seeing much action in the Mid-Atlantic forum IMG_20210610_123221331

Ford Bronco Sport Not seeing much action in the Mid-Atlantic forum InkedIMG_20210610_132629690_HDR_LI
Ooo. This is not too far down the road for me. Thank you for posting!

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I drove mine to the beach in DE last week and saw a number of BS on the road while driving there and driving back.

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Lincoln MKZ, Jeep Renegade
Just traveled through Philly to Atlantic City over the weekend. We saw maybe three other Bronco Sports in the Philly area and that was it. We waved enthusiastically at our fellow herd members. :)

Buckaroo

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Suburban Philly in the house. Been rolling in my black Big Bend since March.
Sponsored