Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
The engine block heater parts are on a national back order so if you have any bronco sport orders out there with this option it may be delayed, I went to my local dealer to check on ordering these parts to have them installed on my 23 obx and this is what I was told
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
That might explain why my heritage order went from "scheduled to week of" back to "order confirmed" yesterday. My Maverick order has the block heater and is still showing "scheduled to week of 4/18" for the moment though.

Sarah Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion, 2017 Cmax
I just checked with our parts department there are two different sized engine block heaters per the two engine sizes. from what they can tell the 2.0L size is good to go and in the clear but the cable for the 1.5L is on back order, everything else for it is available. so it could effect production for the 1.5L engine builds.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked with our parts department there are two different sized engine block heaters per the two engine sizes. from what they can tell the 2.0L size is good to go and in the clear but the cable for the 1.5L is on back order, everything else for it is available. so it could effect production for the 1.5L engine builds.
That explains it. I was wondering if there was a difference. Thank you.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I forgot to say I was looking for one on the 1.5, 2.0 I never looked into
Oddly enough, I just got an email from Ford saying my Heritage order has been moved from week of 4/18 to the week of 3/27. I figured it'd be pushed out if the block heater was an issue, not bumped up. Sure is hard to out guess Ford's scheduling decisions.

Last edited:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just want to say I'm glad to see you on here. Thanks for all the hard work.
Sponsored