Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I just found out that Ford’s $500 first responder discount but is not currently offered on the Bronco sport. ?
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just found out that Ford’s $500 first responder discount but is not currently offered on the Bronco sport. ?
Yeah, kinda stinks. They are relatively generous w/that so maybe in a few months they will lift that restriction.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yeah, kinda stinks. They are relatively generous w/that so maybe in a few months they will lift that restriction.
They must feel they don't have to offer this incentive on all vehicles to stimulate sales -- which would be the goal after all? Such incentives often exclude hot/new models, or the most popular and/or high-margin ones.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
They must feel they don't have to offer this incentive on all vehicles to stimulate sales -- which would be the goal after all? Such incentives often exclude hot/new models, or the most popular and/or high-margin ones.
I guess I’m just being an optimist while looking at the trend of the past 10 years while in this specific business. I agree with your logic but its only semi right with respect to the trend, respectively . Right now there are already two ways that Ford is subsidizing your Bronco Sport purchase with - Special Financing and the $500. As you were saying though, Ford does tend to reserve the extra incentives for certain models but not only/because they are hot sellers, Its usually because of how limited production is. Right now, you are able to get a PCO such as military or recent college grad or first responder on an F-150 sans the limited production raptor for example. Also avail on Superduty, even though they spend an avg of less than 10 days on a lot. With respect to the BS , Ford is likely to sweeten incentives as the dealer stock fatten up. As we know Its all Up to Ford after all, but I would keep an eye out for the next two incentive roll outs - the soonist being the end of this month as you probably well know for changes.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I guess I’m just being an optimist while looking at the trend of the past 10 years while in this specific business. I agree with your logic but its only semi right with respect to the trend, respectively . Right now there are already two ways that Ford is subsidizing your Bronco Sport purchase with - Special Financing and the $500. As you were saying though, Ford does tend to reserve the extra incentives for certain models but not only/because they are hot sellers, Its usually because of how limited production is. Right now, you are able to get a PCO such as military or recent college grad or first responder on an F-150 sans the limited production raptor for example. Also avail on Superduty, even though they spend an avg of less than 10 days on a lot. With respect to the BS , Ford is likely to sweeten incentives as the dealer stock fatten up. As we know Its all Up to Ford after all, but I would keep an eye out for the next two incentive roll outs - the soonist being the end of this month as you probably well know for changes.
My build date is May 10 so maybe I’ll get lucky. It’s my husband’s discount but that’s ok, I’ll let him be a co-owner. ?

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Will you let him drive it?
Lol. Good question. We don’t usually drive each others cars. I keep mine nice and clean and he’s a piggy. But I’ll let him use it depending where he goes. He’ll have specific parking instructions though. No door dings.

kelC

Badlands
First Name
Kelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2
Not that it compares to being a first responder or military, but they are not honoring the Ford College Student Purchase Incentive Program for Bronco Sports either :(

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Not that it compares to being a first responder or military, but they are not honoring the Ford College Student Purchase Incentive Program for Bronco Sports either :(
How did you guys determine that these discounts won’t be honored?

update: disregard. Just found it on the ford website. That’s a bummer.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
The dealers around here aren't honoring the X Plan pricing (even though I found on a Ford site that they are) and also that the 0% on 48 months isn't applicable to the BS (even though I found something contradicting this). Others in the BS forum and a BS FB page have received the X plan pricing. This is so irritating to me. First vehicle we've ever ordered and so far the experience leaves alot to be desired.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
The dealers around here aren't honoring the X Plan pricing (even though I found on a Ford site that they are) and also that the 0% on 48 months isn't applicable to the BS (even though I found something contradicting this). Others in the BS forum and a BS FB page have received the X plan pricing. This is so irritating to me. First vehicle we've ever ordered and so far the experience leaves alot to be desired.
That’s terrible. The financing doesn’t effect the dealer, that’s ford’s offer.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I thought all of these incentives are from FORD, not the dealership? The dealer has nothing to do with what Ford Credit incentives are available -- they sometimes have incorrect information. The current offers on the Sport include $500 rebate AND 0% up to 48 months, 0.9 for 60 and so on.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I thought all of these incentives are from FORD, not the dealership? The dealer has nothing to do with what Ford Credit incentives are available -- they sometimes have incorrect information. The current FORD offers on the Sport include $500 rebate AND 0% up to 48 months, 0.9% for 60 and so on ON ALL MODELS/TRIMS -- through March 31. You still do have to apply and qualify though ("Not all buyers will qualify..."). Sometimes it's tricky though, as we bought my wife's CR-V EX a while back we found out the credit incentive -- in very, very fine print -- was only good for the lesser LX model.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I thought all of these incentives are from FORD, not the dealership? The dealer has nothing to do with what Ford Credit incentives are available -- they sometimes have incorrect information. The current offers on the Sport include $500 rebate AND 0% up to 48 months, 0.9 for 60 and so on.
That's exactly what I saw. 2 dealers have told me this now, including the one where my order was placed. I am not happy but I really want this vehicle. I am constantly looking at other dealerships, even in other states. I'm going to keep pushing this and if I have to contact Ford, I will.
Sponsored