delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Thought I'd have had my order in about a week ago. It was ready to go, but then I started second-guessing options, models, etc. In fairness, it's an order for a family member, so I wasn't going on just my own wants and needs. Better late than never - as of today, I've got an order for one in the pipeline, so I guess I'll sit back and wait.

Ordered BS Badlands in Alto Blue, Premium Package, a Co-Pilot360 Assist. There were a few other options I was mildly curious about, but none other that I for sure wanted, so this is what I went with.

The dealership told me that a customer that had placed an order a couple of weeks ago recently got an email with a planned Production Start date in Mid-May. I figure that means I can expect a production start date of end of May? Maybe?

is it anyone's guess how long to deliver once production starts? Not in a hurry or I would have paid the premium for one on a lot. Instead, I do have the patience to wait for exactly what I want at a slight discount to MSRP vs getting a Big Bend off the lot for more than my loaded Badlands will cost me.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I also ordered a Badlands today. I opted out of everything except the cargo management system and CoPilot360+. Now the long dark night of the wait.