New KO2 245/75 17 tires fit my Bronco Sport Big Bend with a Flatout 2" Level/Lift?

LeeJones

Big Bend
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Will a Bronco Sport Big Bend with a Flatout 2" level lift handle Baja ATZ lt 265/70 17inch tires?
Sponsored

OP
OP

LeeJones

Big Bend
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Please help! Have a chance to buy must know quickly.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Will a Bronco Sport Big Bend with a Flatout 2" level lift handle Baja ATZ lt 265/70 17inch tires?
At 31.6”, the Baja is too tall. Here is a comparison with the factory optional 235 65/17 to the 265 70/17. I didn’t look up the exact size of the Baja ATZ but it’ll be close to what is shown in the pic. You can do your own comparisons using:
https://tiresize.com/calculator/

Ford Bronco Sport New KO2 245/75 17 tires fit my Bronco Sport Big Bend with a Flatout 2" Level/Lift? IMG_4378

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2016 Ford F150 5.0 FX4
No. They won’t fit. For future reference, there are numerous online tire size calculators you can utilize to compare tire sizes, as well as online tire retailers that you can input your vehicle info and will tell you what size tires will fit without modifications.

OP
OP

LeeJones

Big Bend
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
would someone please if a BF Goodrich KO2 245/75 17 will fit my Bronco Sport Big Bend with a Flatout 2" Level/Lift? Thanks

21Broncosaurus

Big Bend
First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
If you off road, stick to 245/65/17 and under. If not then 245/70/17 will fit fine with or without a lift. Any bigger than that will require you to trim pinch weld.

Reactions: Jrl

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
There are a ton of posts here on the site, including some very long threads, regarding tire size for these vehicles. It appears you are asking for someone to go through those posts and summarize for you. That’s a big ask. Here’s what I think: A lot of what you’ll see on the forum is opinion, some of which are based on actual use. If I were you I would consider consulting an authority rather than seeking individual opinions. @Discount Tire is a site sponsor with outlets all around the country. I would have a conversation with one of their experts—I’m certain they have data from more than one person, so any answer you get from them will be based on more than one person’s opinion.

It’s my understanding that you can purchase pretty much whatever size tire you want (within reason) and if you’re not satisfied with them you can exchange them for something else. You can’t ask for much more than that.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
You're trying to go wider and taller. I don't believe you'll be able to make that work. You're wanting to add 1.5" in diameter and 0.3 in. in width. I'm not sure, but I expect that much of the problem is width, and not height. I like more sidewall rubber to cushion the bumps. I'm pretty sure you can fit 235/70R17 tires.

KO2s are light truck tires, which are tougher (rougher ride) and heavier (worse gas mileage). I had them on my old Jeep LIberty and loved them.
Sponsored

Last edited: