Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
Good evening, y'all.

Coming to you from Virginia in my 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend. I spent several weeks test driving vehicles before landing on the Bronco Sport. Primarily for commuting, I wanted something that was fuel efficient, relatively inexpensive, but that had a comfortable interior and a boxy-styled exterior. I'm sure a lot of you did some cross shopping when you ended up with a Bronco Sport, but here's where my list ranked.

1. Bronco Sport (Big Bend or OBX, went Big Bend for the price as I drive 30k miles a year)
2. Subaru Forester Wilderness (Great vehicle, but almost $7k more expensive with similar options)
3. Mazda CX-50 (Drove excellent, but I wasn't sold on the car-like ride or the dial-controlled radio)
4. Ford Explorer XLT (Just didn't need such a large vehicle for commuting)

So far I've put around 1200 miles on it, and I've been averaging 33-35mpg which has exceeded my expectations. I was able to grab this BSBB for over $4,500 under MSRP which really helped make that decision easier, combining dealer discounts and the First Responder discount. I also REALLY liked the Area 51 color, and have since Ford released it.

Hope to see y'all around!!

Ford Bronco Sport New BSBB in VA bronco1
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Good evening, y'all.

Coming to you from Virginia in my 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend. I spent several weeks test driving vehicles before landing on the Bronco Sport. Primarily for commuting, I wanted something that was fuel efficient, relatively inexpensive, but that had a comfortable interior and a boxy-styled exterior. I'm sure a lot of you did some cross shopping when you ended up with a Bronco Sport, but here's where my list ranked.

1. Bronco Sport (Big Bend or OBX, went Big Bend for the price as I drive 30k miles a year)
2. Subaru Forester Wilderness (Great vehicle, but almost $7k more expensive with similar options)
3. Mazda CX-50 (Drove excellent, but I wasn't sold on the car-like ride or the dial-controlled radio)
4. Ford Explorer XLT (Just didn't need such a large vehicle for commuting)

So far I've put around 1200 miles on it, and I've been averaging 33-35mpg which has exceeded my expectations. I was able to grab this BSBB for over $4,500 under MSRP which really helped make that decision easier, combining dealer discounts and the First Responder discount. I also REALLY liked the Area 51 color, and have since Ford released it.

Hope to see y'all around!!

Ford Bronco Sport New BSBB in VA bronco1
Congrats on your Bronco, Ryan! We hope you love being behind the wheel.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Welcome from southwestern Va. just west of Martinsville.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
petegee77 Bronco Sport General Topics 11
Bronco Sport General Topics 15