New Bronco colors - Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
As far as colors go, Forged Green > Eruption Green. The former is more of an army green without any metallic sheen.

Ford Bronco Sport New Bronco colors - Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red timb

Ford Bronco Sport New Bronco colors - Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red 2021-ford-explorer-timberline-th

crexmond

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Love the Eruption Green. It looks a lot better than the jeep gecko green.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford absolutely needs a green in an outdoorsy vehicle. But, neither one of the new colors turn me on. I like the Rapid Red better than the Hot Pepper Red. Sometimes you have to see a vehicle in person to get a sense of the true colors.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford absolutely needs a green in an outdoorsy vehicle. But, neither one of the new colors turn me on. I like the Rapid Red better than the Hot Pepper Red. Sometimes you have to see a vehicle in person to get a sense of the true colors.
Oh for real. I’m not trading my area 51 ‘alien’ blue for anything though!

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I like the green. I wonder if the 2022 Sports will have those colors as well. I would consider changing my order if they do.

Ash09er

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Vw Golf Wagon / '19 Toyota 4Runner
I agree. I think that green in any shade is a standout color since it's not very common. This one would look really good on a BS. Hoping that it trickles down someday!

The more I've thought about it, the more it almost feels like a slight against the baby bronco that it's not available as a color choice. Anyone else get the impression that Ford is saying this color is only an option for "real" Broncos?

Another, less cynical, explanation is just that Ford customer surveys reveal that only the off-road audience is more likely to buy a color like that.

Or...maybe it just wasn't part of the supply system for the Bronco Sport, and it might be on the '23 year group. That's what I'm hoping for!

Gone Postal

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Bronco Sport
I was disappointed that the rapid red is gone from the choices, but ordered a hot pepper red 22. I hate the current state of the market, I hate ordering based on color samples

It was either going to be red or velocity blue, anything else would clash with the race red F150 in the driveway.
Sponsored