21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh nice! I didn't notice those other lights until you mentioned it. :) Is that the Rough Country Nudge Bar or from somewhere else?
Rough country nudge bar. Taking the front of the Bronco Sport off to install the brackets for it made me nervous but with some patience , cardboard and a shipping blanket I was able to do it by myself without damage . (Would recommend an adult helper) Also for any added lights, run wiring prior to putting back together.
Sponsored

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
curious why you went with the chrome ponies when everything else is blackedout?
They are actually black chrome (slightly) you can tell in person. I had bought some fully black(plastic) ones but when I taped both sets of them to the car, those looked the best so I put the black ones on my toolbox .

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
They are actually black chrome (slightly) you can tell in person. I had bought some fully black(plastic) ones but when I taped both sets of them to the car, those looked the best so I put the black ones on my toolbox .
A black chrome? That peaks my interest. I have a Hot Pepper Red coming and was considering blacking out the rear BRONCO SPORT. I wasn't sure I wanted the bucking bronco in black. But black chrome Mmmm?

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My Bronco Sport in the wild on a deer hunting trip……..awesome weather in northern Michigan this weekend !

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics FE2CD2C9-CA30-4EA1-91A2-F1775FB88D17

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics C590C41F-AB39-405C-91CC-6BD26C2602AB
With all your separate lights, did you install the RC light controller? I like that box, but curious where everyone installs those without it looking strange.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My Bronco Sport in the wild on a deer hunting trip……..awesome weather in northern Michigan this weekend !

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics FE2CD2C9-CA30-4EA1-91A2-F1775FB88D17

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics C590C41F-AB39-405C-91CC-6BD26C2602AB
Which light bar did you use for below the nudge bar? Was that just from RC? My installer said they couldn't do it, but I'm thinking...why not? Especially if RC. Let me know if any issues installing that bar too.

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Which light bar did you use for below the nudge bar? Was that just from RC? My installer said they couldn't do it, but I'm thinking...why not? Especially if RC. Let me know if any issues installing that bar too.
If you look closer at my pic it is a rough country push bar but I modified the light setup and put two small bars with space for navigations (front center of grill) where the long light bar that I bought with the bar was supposed to go . Then I put the long light bar under the push bar. Running the wiring was a challenge. Lots of wiring videos on YouTube . I made a comment similar to your question on the previous page of this comment string . I’m not surprised you’re installer doesn’t wanna do it as it requires taking the front of your car facia/grill/headlights all off the install the brackets and cut slots in the facia for the brackets to stick out thru . Not a 1 person job although I did mine myself I would recommend a competent helper . And yes added controller and even tan all my lights thru a fuse box I two sided taped on top of my under hood fuse box so only had to run 1 wire to the battery. I will add pic is controller and my mini fuse box also added toggle switch to turn off lights so dang switch doesn’t drain battery during long spans between drives .

OP
OP
21BRNCO-SPORT

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If you look closer at my pic it is a rough country push bar but I modified the light setup and put two small bars with space for navigations (front center of grill) where the long light bar that I bought with the bar was supposed to go . Then I put the long light bar under the push bar. Running the wiring was a challenge. Lots of wiring videos on YouTube . I made a comment similar to your question on the previous page of this comment string . I’m not surprised you’re installer doesn’t wanna do it as it requires taking the front of your car facia/grill/headlights all off the install the brackets and cut slots in the facia for the brackets to stick out thru . Not a 1 person job although I did mine myself I would recommend a competent helper . And yes added controller and even tan all my lights thru a fuse box I two sided taped on top of my under hood fuse box so only had to run 1 wire to the battery. I will add pic is controller and my mini fuse box also added toggle switch to turn off lights so dang switch doesn’t drain battery during long spans between drives .
Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics 5094694D-0954-4A63-8BA6-5D349FD0F29A

Ford Bronco Sport My personalized Bronco Sport pics 4253727D-2420-410F-9F36-157E19FAA791