• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

My Bronco Sport First Edition is for sale

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
The badlands offered nothing I wanted that the fe didn’t. Plus the fe has better trailer hitch. Other than that you’re exactly right
Better trailer hitch?
Except that First edition nameplate appeals to some. They always make more Badlands, but only one first edition. Yes your point is valid, but collectors look for exclusives not always functions. Granted the way things are shaping up, the true Badlands may be more valuable as commodity unexpectedly limited 2021 production. Ford actually lists the FE as Badlands first edition.
Yes, Fe is a sku on badlands trim and not its own trim level.
Bl
BL +BL
BL +FE

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
It is worth as much as someone will pay... remember... we got citizens building rocket ships and taking 10 min joy rides in space.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
FE has better trailer hitch? First I've heard. Someone post a pic of their FE hitch! I wanna see it.

Badlands:

Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport First Edition  is for sale IMG_20210723_124906

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I wish there was a way to find out what our FE's production number was. I thought it was a limited run of 7k. Seller is saying 9k.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The badlands offered nothing I wanted that the fe didn’t. Plus the fe has better trailer hitch. Other than that you’re exactly right
How is the trailer hitch better?

jake4042

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My KBB trade-in value is $33k- 38k, average $36500 for a big bend..I bought it new for $27500. ?

zer0t

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 C63s AMG, 2019 Raptor
I may be mistaken but I always thought a FE was a BL with the interior from the OB? On top of that some cosmetic bits including different wheels.

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I may be mistaken but I always thought a FE was a BL with the interior from the OB? On top of that some cosmetic bits including different wheels.

I think this is correct. I thought the fe was the only one with sway bar hitch but I think bl has it as well. Although I remember reading somewhere that the paint on fe was better as well but I can’t confirm that

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just accepted offer on eBay for $45,100. Trying to find badlands to replace it near sticker but it’s been a needle in a haystack so far. Got a couple leads but either way I’m happy. Loved the first edition don’t get me wrong but it will probably never be worth more than right now.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Or you could throw it in the garage , dont drive it and sell it in 10yrs for double.
Unlike cars of old where we could get parts for 20,30,40 year old cars this will not happen with our Bronco Sports.
As they age in years parts, complex and unique will be unavailable from any sourse rendering the Bronco Sports Nothing more than expensive yard art....
Sponsored