Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Agreed. I really liked it and we tailgate football a lot, but I can find an alternative ?
Honestly so far..for me as I haul computer equipment and printers at times...it gets in the way or requires shuffling, or to just get that shelf out of the way! I only like that I can have my supply bag on the shelf, and I just need to open the glass to grab cords, parts, etc. Hopefully, you can find a small fold-up table that can easily fit in the back, or find a good carpenter that can custom build it. I saw some articles of campers that build out sliding decks and cabinets for their Outback.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Congrats! I think we were in the same boat for a couple weeks. I'm glad that I pulled the trigger before things settled into a long drought of these being available. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too as they get scarcer and scarcer in the next 6 months or so.

Plus, if the 2022 really has better options on it, it seems like we can flip these for a while :D

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I need a better picture of it but it's essentially what I have on build and it's a blast so far. And as many have said tires up to 40 psi. Side note, kept the keys from my 79 bronco, seem like a perfect place for them
Congrats! Very sharp looking!! And good thing you did not hesitate cause that would have been gone very very quickly....

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
as they get scarcer and scarcer in the next 6 months or so.
I think Badlands models are going to be getting harder and harder to get in the next few months. Then they are going to dry up all together until the '22 start arriving and that won't be any time soon.....

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
day 2, up to 400 miles logged. Had to access the fuse panel to find my keyless entry code to set my own code. I am unable to locate the little card that is in the package. Thanks to the fuse panel writeup I was able to put the plastic back. It's not an easy task, and took a few tries, but the write up helped a lot. We Trucked across the state to Kalamazoo to visit our daughter. Saw a number of sports along the journey and a couple full broncos, one deep red four door with soft top and one black two door soft top along I-94. Still shaking them down before sending them home.

ACGilbert

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
day 2, up to 400 miles logged. Had to access the fuse panel to find my keyless entry code to set my own code. I am unable to locate the little card that is in the package. Thanks to the fuse panel writeup I was able to put the plastic back. It's not an easy task, and took a few tries, but the write up helped a lot. We Trucked across the state to Kalamazoo to visit our daughter. Saw a number of sports along the journey and a couple full broncos, one deep red four door with soft top and one black two door soft top along I-94. Still shaking them down before sending them home.
Mike,
I have a daughter in Kazoo as well. I’m in Clinton Township. April 30 delivery of a BL BL+ in Cactus Grey. Absolutely thrilled with it. Thinking of Holly ORV park to see how it goes.
Don

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mike,
I have a daughter in Kazoo as well. I’m in Clinton Township. April 30 delivery of a BL BL+ in Cactus Grey. Absolutely thrilled with it. Thinking of Holly ORV park to see how it goes.
Don
Ironic! And my son just mentioned Holly ORV, said a buddy of his built a dune buggy and had a blast. Enjoy and let me know how it is. Might have to get some dirt on the tires myself.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Had to access the fuse panel to find my keyless entry code to set my own code. I am unable to locate the little card that is in the package.
I'm trying to understand why you pulled the fuse panel. Do they put a copy of the code there? I don't know if you RTFM, but this is the procedure in there:

Displaying the Master Access Code
To display the factory-set code in the
information display
1.Remove the rubber mat. (It shows a pic- in the console floor)
2.Insert the first programmed key in the
backup slot. (Pictured- In the console)
3.Press the push button ignition switch
once and wait a few seconds.
4.Press the push button ignition switch
again and remove the key.
5.Within 10 seconds, place a second
programmed intelligent access key in
the backup slot and press the push
button ignition switch.
The factory-set code appears in the
information display for a few seconds.
Note: You need to have two programmed
intelligent access keys for this procedure.
Note: The code may not display until after
any other warning messages first display.

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm trying to understand why you pulled the fuse panel. Do they put a copy of the code there? I don't know if you RTFM, but this is the procedure in there:

Displaying the Master Access Code
To display the factory-set code in the
information display
1.Remove the rubber mat. (It shows a pic- in the console floor)
2.Insert the first programmed key in the
backup slot. (Pictured- In the console)
3.Press the push button ignition switch
once and wait a few seconds.
4.Press the push button ignition switch
again and remove the key.
5.Within 10 seconds, place a second
programmed intelligent access key in
the backup slot and press the push
button ignition switch.
The factory-set code appears in the
information display for a few seconds.
Note: You need to have two programmed
intelligent access keys for this procedure.
Note: The code may not display until after
any other warning messages first display.
I did not RTFM I googled it because google. Said the sticker is behind the fuse panel and it looked much simpler than it ended. The sticker was easy to find, ford does the same in all products with keyless entry. Helped someone prior with an explorer a few years ago. Sure enough there it was. They bought it second hand. Fwiw while not the most direct route, I also know how to access and recover an awkward fuse panel as a bonus.
My procedure was
Find access tag
Enter factory code
Press 1-2
Enter new five digit code
Complete.
Sponsored