Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Pretty cool ! Me Bronco Sport iz,,,,, Bullet Proof ! Way neato.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Pretty cool ! Me Bronco Sport iz,,,,, Bullet Proof ! Way neato.
Happiness is not a warm gun,
It’s a belt fed weapon! And a Bronco sport ~~~
Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.

OP
OP
Alistar

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I probably should make a YouTube video about this, it could pay the bill for the dent ?

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
People shooting guns in the air in California?

Unpossible. The draconian gun laws there make it virtually impossible for miscreants to obtain a gun or ammo according to Kali lawmakers.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Happy new year's to everyone except people who celebrate firing bullets to the air. 2 days old car...

Ford Bronco Sport My baby bronco got shot. 0101221200_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport My baby bronco got shot. 0101221150
Did you try looking for the bullet?
It probably ricochet off to the passenger side of your BS and landed on the ground some where.
If you can find the bullet, you can turn it over to the police and they can try to match ballistics to see if it was fired from the same gun that shot your Mustang.

OP
OP
Alistar

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Did you try looking for the bullet?
It probably ricochet off to the passenger side of your BS and landed on the ground some where.
If you can find the bullet, you can turn it over to the police and they can try to match ballistics to see if it was fired from the same gun that shot your Mustang.
Didn't found it this time. I doubt they would spend any time looking for it since nobody was injured.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I desperately wish that I had nothing to add to this thread. Regrettably, I do...

My Badlands was delivered today. And it was delivered with a bullet wound. This is on the roof near the rear of the vehicle:
Ford Bronco Sport My baby bronco got shot. IMG-7481.JPG

Unfortunately, the dang thing sat at the Chicago rail yard for 3 weeks before it was finally trucked up to the dealer and it was there on New Years Eve, so I can only surmise that some degenerate trash was ripping shots in the air on the south side.

Part of me wishes that I could just refuse delivery cuz this really fricken sucks on a brand new vehicle that just arrived. But I custom ordered this thing 7 months ago and it's built exactly the way I want it. I'm not about to wait another year to get another one. My dealer is filing a claim with the ford transit group tomorrow. They have promised me that they will make this right, so hopefully that is true.

It's really upsetting that people think it's ok to just shoot guns in the air. But I guess if you are willing to illegally fire guns in the city, there's probably not a lot you care about anyway.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Could be worse, checkout this $6k repair:

OP
OP
Alistar

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I desperately wish that I had nothing to add to this thread. Regrettably, I do...

My Badlands was delivered today. And it was delivered with a bullet wound. This is on the roof near the rear of the vehicle:

Unfortunately, the dang thing sat at the Chicago rail yard for 3 weeks before it was finally trucked up to the dealer and it was there on New Years Eve, so I can only surmise that some degenerate trash was ripping shots in the air on the south side.

Part of me wishes that I could just refuse delivery cuz this really fricken sucks on a brand new vehicle that just arrived. But I custom ordered this thing 7 months ago and it's built exactly the way I want it. I'm not about to wait another year to get another one. My dealer is filing a claim with the ford transit group tomorrow. They have promised me that they will make this right, so hopefully that is true.

It's really upsetting that people think it's ok to just shoot guns in the air. But I guess if you are willing to illegally fire guns in the city, there's probably not a lot you care about anyway.
I'm sorry about it, it hurts. That one looks worse than mine, I'd ask for a roof replacement instead of fixing that dent, it looks pretty deep + is going to lower the resale value. It is noticeable from the inside?
I didn't do anything with mine so far, just a black magnet on top ?

Deleted member 6568

That's an easy fix if you've ever worked with bondo. You might need someone to paint it though.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Update:
The dealer made good on their promise. I guess they had to completely take the roof apart on account of welding and hot work. They fully repaired the metal, no body filler, and then repainted the entire roof so that there was no blending of painted areas. Took about 9 days and it looks flawless. Literally can’t tell anything happened.

Sounds like it was an expensive job and the dealership and transit company are still fighting over who is on the hook. The cost to me was $0 since it happened before it arrived.
Sponsored