Mileage upon delivery

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm sure it's frustrating. You have a new Bronco Sport, many still waiting. I'd say just let it fly, perhaps mention it to the dealer and see what they have to say, may get a free oil change out of it, may get a lame excuse...worrying over 75 klicks probably more stress than it deserves honestly. I get it, I don't want anyone messing with mine when it arrives...but I've learned to manage the things I have no control over. It may have been a legitimate situation.

OP
OP
Jill

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm sure it's frustrating. You have a new Bronco Sport, many still waiting. I'd say just let it fly, perhaps mention it to the dealer and see what they have to say, may get a free oil change out of it, may get a lame excuse...worrying over 75 klicks probably more stress than it deserves honestly. I get it, I don't want anyone messing with mine when it arrives...but I've learned to manage the things I have no control over. It may have been a legitimate situation.
Excellent advice!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Excellent advice!
and I'm by no means belittling the situation...my first instinct would be...if I find out there was a joyride/'accidental' test drive by another customer...pain...pain would be the first thought. But in the end now you can enjoy it, and those miles will be a blip on your adventure.

NOVAbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Mine had 5. My dealer said multiple people tried to buy it since it was listed on the website during transit before I took delivery. Thankfully they didn't let anyone else touch it or put an ugly dealer sticker on it.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Signing paperwork today mine has 40 miles. When pulling out the title on my trade I noticed my Winnebago Sprinter RV had 1532 on it when we picked it up, but then it traveled to New England from the Midwest on its own 4 wheels!

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
3 on mine - think it just came off the truck at the dealer, mosey'd over to the service side, then back to dealer side, before I took it. 800+ of great miles now.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
4 miles on mine when I signed the papers and took it home.
But they forgot to spray the new car smell inside :'P

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine had just over 100 miles on it and I didn't think much about it since it was the first time I ever bought a brand new vehicle. I know that the salesman drove it from their other dealership so I could test drive it (maybe 30 miles away). If I special ordered it, I would be concerned, but since it was purchased off the lot I'm not as concerned.
Sponsored