Phillip-AB

Badlands
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
First post! Received my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands in mid-November after putting a deposit down back in late April. Iconic silver. Badlands package. Moonroof. CMS. B&O. Couldn't be happier. Traded in my 2017 Ford Escape Titanium, which is merely a faint memory now and fading more everyday. :)
Ford Bronco Sport Meet my new 2021 BS Badlands. :) IMG_6469
Ford Bronco Sport Meet my new 2021 BS Badlands. :) IMG_6470
Ford Bronco Sport Meet my new 2021 BS Badlands. :) IMG_6471
Ford Bronco Sport Meet my new 2021 BS Badlands. :) IMG_6474
Ford Bronco Sport Meet my new 2021 BS Badlands. :) IMG_6476
Ford Bronco Sport Meet my new 2021 BS Badlands. :) IMG_6498
Sponsored

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Beautiful. How do you like the cargo management? I got that on mine and it’s due to be delivered in a few weeks.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
congrats! great color and that cargo management looks stellar! enjoy your new toy, i can assure you will not be disappointed.

OP
OP
Phillip-AB

Phillip-AB

Badlands
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'm really digging the CMS. I use it primarily to keep valuables (work briefcase, backpack, camera bag, etc.) out of sight. It rattles ever so slightly when folded back in half. Completely quiet when flat because built-in magnets hold things down pretty tight. I'm very glad I have it.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
That silver with the black trim really works on those Badlands. And you dont see a lot of high option Badlands in silver like that.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
How do you like the cargo management? I got that on mine and it’s due to be delivered in a few weeks.
I ordered it in mine I think its pretty cool. My wife is the one who drives mine most of time and she thinks its dumb. So for now mine stored behind seat out of way. Mine does not rattle in any of the various positions.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Congrats on getting a payoff for the long wait. Did you just get the carpeted mats, or did you get both and just not put in the all weather mats? I got both and I just set the carpet into the other mats if it's nice weather. For the price difference between the options ($40) I am happy enough but even with the non-carpet floor, I have been very happy to have a pan to just lift out sand and mud and wash it out. A lot of people will recommend Weathertech of course, but I have really been eyeballing a product called TuxMat. It even protects those skinny channels right by the doors and up the rear fender well.

OP
OP
Phillip-AB

Phillip-AB

Badlands
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Congrats on getting a payoff for the long wait. Did you just get the carpeted mats, or did you get both and just not put in the all weather mats? I got both and I just set the carpet into the other mats if it's nice weather. For the price difference between the options ($40) I am happy enough but even with the non-carpet floor, I have been very happy to have a pan to just lift out sand and mud and wash it out. A lot of people will recommend Weathertech of course, but I have really been eyeballing a product called TuxMat. It even protects those skinny channels right by the doors and up the rear fender well.
Tim, I got both the carpeted mats and the all weather ones. Here in FL the weather is warm and dry now so I've got the carpeted ones down. During the rainy season or for trips to the beach, the all weather ones will go in. They are pretty nice. I'm glad I got them. Thx for the tip called TuxMat. I'll look into that for the areas not covered by what I already have.

Cheers!

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Love the brown leather too!
Curious, do you have a full size spare?
I want the CMS but read that BL & FE can't get the CMS b/c the spare sits too high.
I'm envious of the white Bronco Logo on your cargo area protector. Mine is all black.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Love the brown leather too!
I want the CMS but read that BL & FE can't get the CMS b/c the spare sits too high.
I'm envious of the white Bronco Logo on your cargo area protector. Mine is all black.
I might have dreamed it but off the top of my head I want to say the cms has two positions. The higher one should allow for a full size spare. Its been quite awhile since that topic was posted, if it ever was. Someone who has their sport in hand would know.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
All Badlands have a full size spare. As you see in picture above yes CMS can be optioned on a Badlands.