jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I was invited to meet the Ford engineers this weekend. I filled out a survey and was invited to Atlanta to meet with different teams regarding different vehicle components.

They're aware of many of the issues BS owners are facing. They said they are having dificulties with recalls across the whole line. They had quite a few Bronco Sports there as well as othe Ford vehicles. Got there early so we were in and out in about an hour.

We got a nice token gift and a check for $200.00 when we were done.
Ford Bronco Sport Got to meet the Engineering Team 20230603_210739
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I was invited to meet the Ford engineers this weekend. I filled out a survey and was invited to Atlanta to meet with different teams regarding different vehicle components.

They're aware of many of the issues BS owners are facing. They said they are having dificulties with recalls across the whole line. They had quite a few Bronco Sports there as well as othe Ford vehicles. Got there early so we were in and out in about an hour.

Nice!

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

An engine cover would have been nice........ 🤪

Wazzat

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport

Sweet indeed!

greengrass47

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
$200 because you're a nice guy or was there a reason?

When do I get to meet the engineering team?

OP
OP

jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Definitely not a nice guy lol. There were all different Ford models there. They gave that to everyone. They interviewed you about the car. Took about 2 hours. Started with an email.

greengrass47

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Definitely not a nice guy lol. There were all different Ford models there. They gave that to everyone. They interviewed you about the car. Took about 2 hours. Started with an email.
That's very cool!

Arcee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Equinox, 3.6L V6, AWD
The BS Is entering its 4th year...one would think the issues would have largely been resolved at this point. Very frustrating. Just when I get ready to seriously take the plunge I see Ford say things like this and now I am backing off again.

I have been invited to these types of focus groups by General Motors but never attended. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Sponsored