MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Sorry, I can't comment on the 1.5 'cause I have the 2.0 BL. BUT, I have an experience from my 3K mile round trip to New Mexico. My Grand-Daughter wanted to test the lane minding, so took both hands off the wheel. First came the message "put your hands on the wheel!" She ignored it. Then started a loud alarm! She ignored it! THEN, the Sport turned off the Cruise control and hit the brakes! THAT got her attention!
Oh wow I didnā€™t realize itā€™d go that far if you ignored it! I tried it one day on an empty 2 lane in the explorer & yes the vehicle will steer itself. Though about the time I get the warning message thatā€™s about when I chicken out. I didnā€™t realize itā€™d go further to make you retake the wheel! šŸ˜®
Sponsored

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Oh wow I didnā€™t realize itā€™d go that far if you ignored it! I tried it one day on an empty 2 lane in the explorer & yes the vehicle will steer itself. Though about the time I get the warning message thatā€™s about when I chicken out. I didnā€™t realize itā€™d go further to make you retake the wheel! šŸ˜®
This ain't no Tesla!!! Thank God!

Reactions: MJE

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
drove across western canada last summer. loved the sport, can't really complain about anything tbh. this summer we are heading to Tuktoyaktuk, that should be a solid test haha.
Reviving this thread because hopefully you can give us some reviews of the trip to Tuktoyaktuk!

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I haven't really taken mine on any long trips but I have racked up 60,000 miles in two short years driving it to work and back daily.
Sponsored