Lift kits Fordrangerlifts (Woolworth?) eibach?

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Ru
Looking for reviews on these lifts.

Also looking into an upgraded sway bar option, as it seems to be the main concern.
Sponsored

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
1 1/4 -2”.
Woolworth then, I don't think eibach is even out yet. Rough country has issues though I'm not clear what the actual issues are. 4WP has been on backorder for at least 4 months now. I think, Ready Lift has a few kits too, but I haven't heard anything about them first hand yet.

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Woolworth then, I don't think eibach is even out yet. Rough country has issues though I'm not clear what the actual issues are. 4WP has been on backorder for at least 4 months now. I think, Ready Lift has a few kits too, but I haven't heard anything about them first hand yet.
Have you had any experience with Woolworth?

I hadn’t heard of them before now. As for the rough country goes, not surprising. I would not order any of their lift kits, however, they do have good control arms and track bars out now.

I will look into 4wp, but I thought they were bought out a while back and combined with a bunch of companies. (Trailmaster, pro comp etc).

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have you had any experience with Woolworth?

I hadn’t heard of them before now. As for the rough country goes, not surprising. I would not order any of their lift kits, however, they do have good control arms and track bars out now.

I will look into 4wp, but I thought they were bought out a while back and combined with a bunch of companies. (Trailmaster, pro comp etc).
I have a level lift coming from woolworth. I think. I ordered it two weeks ago and haven't heard anything aside from the paypal confirmation. I got it after cancelling my 4wp order since it's been on perpetual backorder.

The woolworth dude has a bunch of posts on this forum though and a lot of people seem pretty pleased with the kits. Wouldn't take much to find the threads.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I have a level lift coming from woolworth. I think. I ordered it two weeks ago and haven't heard anything aside from the paypal confirmation. I got it after cancelling my 4wp order since it's been on perpetual backorder.

The woolworth dude has a bunch of posts on this forum though and a lot of people seem pretty pleased with the kits. Wouldn't take much to find the threads.
I actually called robbie up and talked to him- super helpful qnd nice- said there was a few weeks wait but- if you have any quests etc id contact him. I havent actually made my mind up yet if i want go ahead and do it but i was going to just go with the level kit

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually called robbie up and talked to him- super helpful qnd nice- said there was a few weeks wait but- if you have any quests etc id contact him. I havent actually made my mind up yet if i want go ahead and do it but i was going to just go with the level kit
I messaged him earlier and haven’t heard back. I’m curious what has been done to prevent the issues Rough Country faced.

I would think swapping the sway bars out with upgraded/thicker versions, and modified end links would help a ton.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I messaged him earlier and haven’t heard back. I’m curious what has been done to prevent the issues Rough Country faced.

I would think swapping the sway bars out with upgraded/thicker versions, and modified end links would help a ton.
Yea, I tried yhe same at first and. Aday or two went by with no response and then just decided to call ... like i said super helpful and friendly... had. Agood tqlk ... i recommend just callin up monday during business hours

Kwee4u

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
I just installed 1.5" ready lift on my OB, 235/60/18 Falken AT Trails. Looks great and feels solid, but I feel like I need to go to 235/65s as they look small now with all that extra room

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looking for reviews on these lifts.

Also looking into an upgraded sway bar option, as it seems to be the main concern.
I would recommend Woolworth lift kit have on my badlands it’s nice it have me 2 extra inches of ground clearance and levels the vehicle pretty nice.

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would recommend Woolworth lift kit have on my badlands it’s nice it have me 2 extra inches of ground clearance and levels the vehicle pretty nice.
Thank you for the reply. Would the badlands end up with a total of 3” more than stock big bend? Since they already have a small lift..

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you for the reply. Would the badlands end up with a total of 3” more than stock big bend? Since they already have a small lift..
Stock badlands with 235 is 8.8 inches ground clearance
I but the lift and have 245 according to my measurements I gained 3 inches ground clearance from the Lowest point in the vehicle. The lift alone gave me 2in.

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stock badlands with 235 is 8.8 inches ground clearance
I but the lift and have 245 according to my measurements I gained 3 inches ground clearance from the Lowest point in the vehicle. The lift alone gave me 2in.
Okay. Thank you for the info. We should be getting everything after the new year.
Sponsored