Legroom Bronco Sport vs Jeep Renegade

First Name
Bernardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Polo
Hello.
Anyone can tell me, by experience, how the legroom (mainly the second row legroom) of the Bronco Sport compares with the Jeep Renegade.
Thank you very much.

Ford Bronco Sport Legroom Bronco Sport vs Jeep Renegade 1663598504853

Photo: youtube.com/watch?v=mDQnJsX5nsQ&ab_channel=CarHelpCorner
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
We own both.

They're very comparable to each other but I find the back of the Renegade more comfortable because the front seatback is less in-your-face. If you use the Bronco MOLLE for anything, then forget about sitting there. Our Renegade has the 40/20/40 rear seat option so both have a good fold down armrest and bonus cupholders. Advantage for Bronco Sport is that there are heat/AC vents on the back of the floor console so the rear passenger can take advantage. Advantage (big IMO) for the Renegade is that the rear windows fully open.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Don't own a renegade but test drive one before ordering the Bronco. I'm 6'1" and 280 pounds. For me, the Renegade rear seat was way more uncomfortable. Both of them I had to have my knees on either side of the front seat but the Bronco rear backrest made it more doable. The Renegade seat belt latch dug into my hip/ass cheek something fierce. The Bronco it did not. The Renegade had a much worse ride as well so that could have been some of my uncomfortableness. Bronco was smooth whereas the Renegade had a hell of a vibration at freeway speeds.
Sponsored