Left turn signal hyper flash, all the bulbs are good.

DNTJ1965

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have the left turn blinker flashing really fast on the dash. Lights on the outside are normal. I've searched and read all the posts on this subject and the major issue seems to be the brake light bulb is bad. I've checked that and it is fine. Even replaced it to be safe. Still getting the fast flash. I've checked all the other lights and even all the fuses with an ohmmeter. No luck, any ideas? It still under warranty but if its simple I'd just like to fix it myself.

'21 BS BL

Thanks,
Dave
Sponsored

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have the left turn blinker flashing really fast on the dash. Lights on the outside are normal. I've searched and read all the posts on this subject and the major issue seems to be the brake light bulb is bad. I've checked that and it is fine. Even replaced it to be safe. Still getting the fast flash. I've checked all the other lights and even all the fuses with an ohmmeter. No luck, any ideas? It still under warranty but if its simple I'd just like to fix it myself.

'21 BS BL

Thanks,
Dave
Did you verify all brake lights are working including the center brake light above the rear hatch?

Bfish818

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
I had the same thing for awhile and then it went away on it s own. No idea why.

Bfish818

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
I had the same thing happen. Left it alone, then one day it was gone.

OP
OP
DNTJ1965

DNTJ1965

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It's crazy. If the turn signals weren't so loud I'd live with it... It's not a big enough problem to bring it in to the dealer, I'll just turn up the radio for now.

I'm going t double check all the other lights for the third time see if I missed something.
Sponsored