NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I bought a case for mine to try to limit the accidental panic alarms when I bend over with the keys in my pocket. It was way too big, because the key fob is WAY TOO BIG.

When out in the wilderness, I like having a spare key. I have one in an RFID case hidden on the rig, and a spare manual key in a magnetic box. My girlfriend once lost her keys in the middle of the Gila Wilderness. It took us 1/2 a day to find them. Fortunately, they were tied to a big Swiss Army knife.

Last fall I went on a hunt with a friend, and he hid the key in his Tacoma's receiver hitch before we walked off. His hitch sloped, and the keys slid down into the center. We tried for over an hour to get the keys out. Finally, we ran a wire through, tied some old parachute cord to it, and tied a hunting vest on the end. When we pulled it through, it grabbed the keys and jammed. When the parachute cord broke, we were done. I should have tied it from both ends. Fortunately, he had a spare back at camp, and were able to bum a ride from a passing hunter. When we got home, I used my small roto-rooter to pull the vest back out. Easy with the right tool.

daShadow

Outer Banks
First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
I found a ton of them on Amazon, all different styles, materials and colors. Ended up ordering the rubber-like silicon ones. Will see what happens when they arrive. $10.99 for two.
My fob is a 4-button, are there any 5-button for BS?

Last edited:

daShadow

Outer Banks
First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Got 2 of these and the D-rings from Amazon for $16. I liked that they cover the buttons so nothing gets worn. They do obviously add a slight amount of bulk, but any cover will. So far, so good.

Ford Bronco Sport Key Fob holders and sleeves IMG_1028

DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Got this on Amazon to go with my navy pier plaid interior. The leather is holding up well for the last six months. I also bought a red silicone one that I put on my spare fob and keep in my husband's jewelry box. Both bought on Amazon where I found lots of choices.
Sponsored