Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
  • Banned
We had BS Outer Banks on order and went nuts wondering if and when it would arrive. Being a bird in hand kind of guy I went to every Ford dealer in the area and filled out an inquiry as to what we were looking for and out of the blue, my favorite Ford dealer they exactly what we were looking for just came in from a dealer order. It was a 2022 Big Bend but loaded and my wife is happy as hell. Just be persistent and it will work out without all the headaches of waiting.

Ford Bronco Sport Keep Looking sold
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
We had BS Outer Banks on order and went nuts wondering if and when it would arrive. Being a bird in hand kind of guy I went to every Ford dealer in the area and filled out an inquiry as to what we were looking for and out of the blue, my favorite Ford dealer they exactly what we were looking for just came in from a dealer order. It was a 2022 Big Bend but loaded and my wife is happy as hell. Just be persistent and it will work out without all the headaches of waiting.

sold.jpg
100% and that's outstanding. Good work on your part. The one you ordered will end up in someone's driveway. Exactly how mine went down too. Persistence is valuable enjoy the ride.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

sold.jpg
Looks great. Enjoy!

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport

sold.jpg
I almost ordered my OB in red. But all I could think of was the old adage “Red cars get more tickets”. But it is good looking!

OP
OP
jimharrison1950

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
My wife had a 2018 Titanium. Wasn't bad, just a bit underpowered. Sold it to Carvana last year for a VERY healthy profit.
Ours is a 2020 Titanium and perfect for the 5000 miles a year I drive.