Sponsored

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
The one voter who like gets accessories at Advance Auto Parts.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
The cool thing with this modification is that if you don’t like it, you take it off. Simple as that. So many passionate opinions on here… at least he tried something different and included us in the decision process.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah I was really going for something closer to base not a lot of choices. They’re not so bright yellow on amazon. Thanks man.
Have you considered having a custom coating done - like anodizing or powder coating? Not sure how much it would cost but I would think it would be easily accomplished on something small and simply like lug nuts.

I think it would look sharp if you could get the color to match the badge better.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Have you considered having a custom coating done - like anodizing or powder coating? Not sure how much it would cost but I would think it would be easily accomplished on something small and simply like lug nuts.

I think it would look sharp if you could get the color to match the badge better.
I’ll have to look into that.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’ll have to look into that.
Now you have me thinking about getting rid of these crush lug nuts and trying to match the carbonized grey wheels with a better quality lug nut ... ?

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Now you have me thinking about getting rid of these crush lug nuts and trying to match the carbonized grey wheels with a better quality lug nut ... ?
Possibilities…….lol

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah I was really going for something closer to base not a lot of choices. They’re not so bright yellow on amazon. Thanks man.
Yes I keep seeing this thread come up & not sure I could add much to it. I get the idea, & it’s a good one, of building on the orange of the BL badge to have some standout highlights. But would something like this be better? https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/front-letters-overlay-sticker-bronco-sport. In say cyber orange, or is cyber orange lighter yellow than the orange of the BL decals?

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/official-iconic-silver-bronco-sport-thread.1267/page-4. Silver posted a series of pics in here of how he did hyperdip on the front letters & the results are awesome! That may be a way to continue the orange theme as well.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yes I keep seeing this thread come up & not sure I could add much to it. I get the idea, & it’s a good one, of building on the orange of the BL badge to have some standout highlights. But would something like this be better? https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/front-letters-overlay-sticker-bronco-sport. In say cyber orange, or is cyber orange lighter yellow than the orange of the BL decals?

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/official-iconic-silver-bronco-sport-thread.1267/page-4. Silver posted a series of pics in here of how he did hyperdip on the front letters & the results are awesome! That may be a way to continue the orange theme as well.
Nice bro. So hyper dip is an idea if my decals come off. I reached out to vortex and they wouldn't help me with a two color overlay. Diamond vinyl graphics did. Here’s my letters. Did this on front and back.

Ford Bronco Sport Keep’em or Ditch ‘em 3D6B953A-22EC-4CC0-84B1-54F4BE2CE18E

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice bro. So hyper dip is an idea if my decals come off. I reached out to vortex and they wouldn't help me with a two color overlay. Diamond vinyl graphics did. Here’s my letters. Did this on front and back.

Nice! Your lettering turned out awesome!

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Now I'm torn between buying the Rebelle Rally red "R" or slightly smaller black letters to create an OWL effect on my white letters. This thread is not good for my sanity or wallet.

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So I found another kind that might match the yellow of the badge better I may get them and report back to this thread and see what you guys think I agree that they just don’t quite fit and I may even get a closer color match to not like it honestly. I may just leave it alone I haven’t decided yet I appreciate everybody’s input.
Yellow is too bright, but I'd like to see it in motion so it's a circle instead of just stagnant lugs.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Maybe, for one minutes, those lugs looked like a good idea, at second 61, I was like "naaahhh...". Unfortunately she is right!
Sponsored