Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Very nice! Looks like a fun day. But I’m worried about those clouds, especially because they look like they are flipping you off (about half way through video).

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Drone ordered. Thank you for pushing me over the edge. I’ve watched enough videos and I’m totally bummed I didn’t have one for my trip.

OP
OP
NEFKANO

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Where is this footage from? As mentioned above I just ordered a drone. I can't wait for it to get here so I can figure all this out.
This was shot in area near Deming , NM. But any area you happen to find yourself has something to offer unique when you take advantage of the perspective offered by using a drone .

as for getting the most from a drone… it’s all about taking your time and following that age old cliche… “ less… is more “. : )

OP
OP
NEFKANO

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
As you probably know living in Az yourself... any weather we can have in the southwest makes for better pictures and video as opposed to everyday sunlight : )

Ford Bronco Sport Just a short adventure in my Badlands IMG_9332

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
As you probably know living in Az yourself... any weather we can have in the southwest makes for better pictures and video as opposed to everyday sunlight : )

Ford Bronco Sport Just a short adventure in my Badlands IMG_9332
We couldn't agree more, Neftali! This is a gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored