Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I tried..mine is awaiting shipment but didn't get any answers
Did you ask them to look at the secondary report or Smart Vincent report to give you the rail car number? It might not be available, but then again, it might be on one of those other reports.
Sponsored

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
So Monday there were 157 in "Similar Vehicles in Status" per tracker, today there are 155.
2 produced per day??? WTF henry ford would be rolling over in his grave.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Still nothing here - online, still shows that my last Ford SYNC update was 07/01.

Wondering if they are just getting into them in reverse order - vehicles built first got loaded into a lot so now they are at the back of the line to get whatever treatment they need.
Maybe? Except for WildFord and I were only about 20 cars apart in our run on 7/4 and his was confirmed built last week. Looks like he's also had more add-ons. I'd almost guess it's a bit random at this point. At least for us - I'm sure they have some reasoning for what goes out.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Crap, I can track a $10 pizza from when it goes in the oven, comes out of the oven and is one minute from my doorstep. This is ridiculous
That's all fake, you know - it's very fun, but that tracker is just made up.

Much like Ford tracking.

Reactions: AFo

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
Did you ask them to look at the secondary report or Smart Vincent report to give you the rail car number? It might not be available, but then again, it might be on one of those other reports.
Now I can't even find out it has not shipped yet.
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking" on this server.
Reference #18.8d746268.1660683932.4cc0386d

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Good news! Seems I’m out of purgatory. Hope you will be soon too @Hooligan88 as well as everyone else still waiting!
Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 16AC766F-9D0A-4A73-8809-0554C33DA85D

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room EC04D2E6-5EA1-4404-8BEC-15655D9B52B7
Great news for you! We were only 118 or so apart so maybe I will be this week too! Congratulations!

Slinks

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've been following you all on here for awhile now and just wanted to say, thank you! It was nice to see I wasn't alone wondering what the heck was going on with my vehicle!
I reached out to my salesman on Saturday and he confirmed it was on a chip hold.
I continued watching the tracking page and thankfully Sunday night around 10pm it updated to awaiting shipment, and then Monday morning to in transit! My salesman text me Monday afternoon to let me know it was expected to arrive to the dealership(Minnesota) by the end of this week. I highly doubt that part, but finally some good news! I can breathe.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 20220816_211340

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
More evidence Ford is working on getting those units done/shipped.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I've been following you all on here for awhile now and just wanted to say, thank you! It was nice to see I wasn't alone wondering what the heck was going on with my vehicle!
I reached out to my salesman on Saturday and he confirmed it was on a chip hold.
I continued watching the tracking page and thankfully Sunday night around 10pm it updated to awaiting shipment, and then Monday morning to in transit! My salesman text me Monday afternoon to let me know it was expected to arrive to the dealership(Minnesota) by the end of this week. I highly doubt that part, but finally some good news! I can breathe.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 20220816_211340
So glad to hear, and grateful our craziness provided you some form of solace these past five weeks.

I know the rest are on their way soon, but that’s awfully easy for me to say right now. I’ve moved on to obsessing on where my rail car is now 🤦🏼‍♀️

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So glad to hear, and grateful our craziness provided you some form of solace these past five weeks.

I know the rest are on their way soon, but that’s awfully easy for me to say right now. I’ve moved on to obsessing on where my rail car is now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just wait till the dealer says its there come get it....and first time you see it....because the obsession doesn't end after you buy it....

AFo

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's all fake, you know - it's very fun, but that tracker is just made up.

Much like Ford tracking.
It’s the feel good psychology of it!🤣. I will say Uber is right on spot for when my pizza is coming around to my driveway.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Still "In Production" for me. I know it'll come eventually but, still discouraging!

dirty70firebird

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Do you actually see a date on when it ships? On a side note the ordertrack.app on here never has worked for me, it always says "Status Temporarily Unavailable"
Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 1660742608186
Sponsored