AFo

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine has done that too on and off today. Now still in production 52 days and 12 hours…. And counting😧
Yeah, our order dates are 10 days apart. Have to wonder if this has anything to with moonroof? Ugh. Every morning my hopes are just dashed again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Yeah, our order dates are 10 days apart. Have to wonder if this has anything to with moonroof? Ugh. Every morning my hopes are just dashed again.
I have a moonroof/tech package. Yours is coming.

Reactions: AFo

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
There's no reasoning anymore! I just have 360+ and I'm "in production" for 84 days today - according to Order Track. I also wake up each morning holding my breath for some sort of update and continue to be disappointed. Really trying to not set any sort of expectations but, can't help that deep down feeling of hope!

AFo

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Really trying to not set any sort of expectations but, can't help that deep down feeling of hope!
Yeah cause it looks like they working on them. Ford will ship every single one at some point it will happen....

MotaBike Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 2008 Nissan 350z
Yeah cause it looks like they working on them. Ford will ship every single one at some point it will happen....
They will all ship. I think we may be looking at another few weeks at most to get these units heading home.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Still nothing today. makes me sad😞 on the bright side I keep buying things and making things for when it finally arrives.☺

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
OK, I gave in and purchased one the dealer had ordered back in 10/21. Most of the build times I've seen are pretty quick, this one has been 6 days so far. Normal?

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room TRACKING

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Still nothing today. makes me sad😞 on the bright side I keep buying things and making things for when it finally arrives.☺
Same here. Nothing new!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a bunch of things in my Etsy and Amazon carts that I just hit “purchase” on.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Right when i DECIDED TO WALK AWAY i GOT AN order#. what IS NEXT AND ABOUT HOW LONG DOES THE NEXT STEP TAKE?
well once oyu have an order number and VIN(should get an email from ford corporate) you wait, and wait, and wait...

IF you dont have a vin number yet you can change options, packages ect. (get CMS, for 200 bucks it is awesome, adding later will cost 2000).

Ive been waiting since march 2022. your order is in the que(though it is more of a mob, they dont seem to be processing htem in order, peopel who orderd after me have their rigs already, and some before me are WAY before me)

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well once oyu have an order number and VIN(should get an email from ford corporate) you wait, and wait, and wait...

IF you dont have a vin number yet you can change options, packages ect. (get CMS, for 200 bucks it is awesome, adding later will cost 2000).

Ive been waiting since march 2022. your order is in the que(though it is more of a mob, they dont seem to be processing htem in order, peopel who orderd after me have their rigs already, and some before me are WAY before me)
Keep in mind that if you DO make changes before you get your VIN, it technically changes your order date (although it might not display that way on the tracker) which also effects your production date. I do wish I had added the CMS.

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED

"CMS "?????? cargo management system ford bronco sport?

Last edited:

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Yep, the cargo management system. On the site it looks like a little table that folds out useful but not amazing , but it also is a cargo cover, cargo area shelf and seat protector. Can’t install cheaply later because the inside car wheel arches are different if you have it(cms vehicles have rails the table mounts into, and a groove that can hold it upright). I thought it was only a BS plastic divider for trunk. The table function and cargo shelf functions are actually what I wanted but they weren’t well advertised.
Sponsored