Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco sport, 21Mustang GT
I hope you like it !
See the white protective wrap ? It has a adhesive that the dealers are having a hard time cleaning off. Do a good preflight, we enjoy ours.

Last edited:
OP
OP

brewdok

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I hope you like it !
See the white protective wrap ? It has a adhesive that the dealers are having a hard time cleaning off. Do a good preflight, we enjoy ours.
I’ve seen that on a few that I’ve seen out and about definitely be looking at that thanks for the heads up. Still waiting on my Black Diamond Sasquatch.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
I hope you like it !
I have to really second that, they really really scratched the hell out of my side panels on my Shadow Black, but luckily my guy got them out with the Ceramic Coating

Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost conv 50 Year App Package
Congratulations great looking car

OP
OP

brewdok

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have to really second that, they really really scratched the hell out of my side panels on my Shadow Black, but luckily my guy got them out with the Ceramic Coating
Damn I hope you made the dealership pay for that . I’ll be looking it over very carefully thanks for the heads up guys!!

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Congrats! I didn’t have any issues with the adhesive on mine.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm sure when the dealer performs the PDI they will do their best not to cause any damage, sometimes things do happen, make sure you point out any issues and get a due bill if things can't be taken care of before delivery.

OP
OP

brewdok

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm sure when the dealer performs the PDI they will do their best not to cause any damage, sometimes things do happen, make sure you point out any issues and get a due bill if things can't be taken care of before delivery.
I’m in no rush they can take a week to prep it if they want!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My dealer said the protective coating goo was extra difficult to remove on mine cause it baked in Mexican desert all summer long. But some how they avoided scratching the black trim. Next day after buying I noticed goo stuck on roof around moon roof area. I used car wax to work it free no scratches....

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
My dealer said the protective coating goo was extra difficult to remove on mine cause it baked in Mexican desert all summer long. But some how they avoided scratching the black trim. Next day after buying I noticed goo stuck on roof around moon roof area. I used car wax to work it free no scratches....
I had the same issue with mine being stuck in the desert, except mine had water spots all over it. When I went to pick it up, they didn't get the water spots off of the roof. Since they had a detailing shop next door to the dealership, they took it over to them and they re-did my Badlands as I did my paperwork. When they were finished it looked like it had just rolled off the line.

Good Luck with yours, we waited such a long time to get them.
Sponsored