Tim Cee

Heritage
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
On three occasions when I have gone from Drive to Park on the gear shift knob, my 2023 Bronco Sport has either beeped the horn quickly three times or revved the engine. Every time this has happened, it was nothing I did. I did not press the horn or put my foot on the gas pedal to rev the engine.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
On three occasions when I have gone from Drive to Park on the gear shift knob, my 2023 Bronco Sport has either beeped the horn quickly three times or revved the engine. Every time this has happened, it was nothing I did. I did not press the horn or put my foot on the gas pedal to rev the engine.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP
Tim Cee

Tim Cee

Heritage
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

I sent you a message with my VIN

OP
OP
Tim Cee

Tim Cee

Heritage
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know mine beeps like this when parked, engine running, and I open the door.

Thanks for letting me know. Having the horn beep if you open the door with the engine on, I guess makes sense but in my situation I do nothing but put the car in park. I do not open doors or anything else.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know mine beeps like this when parked, engine running, and I open the door.
Mine does it when I stop to get the mail. Put it in park, parking brake on, door open and when I get up even with the driver side headlight it gives 3 beeps.

I always figured it was saying, "where do you think you're going with the door open and the engine running, idiot?"

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Fast response, thank you on behalf of Ford Bronco Sport owners.
Sponsored