Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
If you own a BS then you don’t need to watch questionable YouTube video reviews for the BS. Unless you’re shopping for something to replace the BS already.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
If you own a BS then you don’t need to watch questionable YouTube video reviews for the BS. Unless you’re shopping for something to replace the BS already.
I have to disagree with you on this, Eric. I like learning as much as possible about the BS, especially since I already have one and like to look at all the cool features and performance of the vehicle. There are many BS videos that I like and the reviewers are fair in their videos. Some miss points that I am already aware of and some have shown me things about the vehicle that I was not fully aware of. What I take issue with is someone that intentionally tries to "fool" others with misleading information or performance that is not accurate. Once I buy something, I don't bury my head in the sand and not try to learn more about said item, in this case the BS. That is a lot of the reason I joined this forum too, to continue to learn more about this cool vehicle.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I watch these sorts of videos as well but when they start showing the other vehicle that they are comparing the BS to, I just drag the video forward until they are showing the BS again. There is no use seeing the other vehicle because I'm not shopping. Then I don't have to be angry when some YouTube hack isn't following the scientific method on their review.
Sponsored