Interior Wrap - Copper Color Match Ebony Roast

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I am wanting to purchase some of the interior covers sold on amazon but can't stand fake carbon fiber or gloss black. I was hoping to find a wrap that matches the copper plastics on my ebony roast interior. Has anyone thought about this or done it? Or if anyone has pictures of other colors that match the ebony roast interior well.
Sponsored

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I am wanting to purchase some of the interior covers sold on amazon but can't stand fake carbon fiber or gloss black. I was hoping to find a wrap that matches the copper plastics on my ebony roast interior. Has anyone thought about this or done it? Or if anyone has pictures of other colors that match the ebony roast interior well.
I’m going with a wood dash kit, just waiting for my BS to get here from the rail yard.

https://www.carid.com/2022-ford-bronco-sport-dash-kits/

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
@Jenbeth ..wow! i didn't know there are custom wood dash trims. that would be nice!

@snoochyboochies , there was a person on this forum showed a wrapped interior piece. I did a quick search and came up empty. I'm sure you can find it. the picture in that one showed a matching color to exterior paint color. so, it has been done.

I'm also not big on those fake carbon fiber cover. how 'bout some suede to match the BL leather seat back? :) test drove the new iX. it had suede interior...I was thinking to myself that'd be very hard to clean if something happens.

Rsidle59

Badlands
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
I used a Tyger wood kit (21 pcs.) in my OB. Came out great. Got it from eBay or Etsy, don’t remember. They have many wood choices. I keep meaning to post some pics, but I’m recovering from back surgery and I’ll have to get someone to actually take the pics.
Sponsored