North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Interesting how little following the Sport is getting. When the equivalent Jeep Renegade was introduced it had a huge following, maybe because of the Jeep name recognition.

Let's hope Ford's marketing plan includes The Rock driving a Sport model in a cameo off-road chase scene.
Sponsored

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Interesting how little following the Sport is getting. When the equivalent Jeep Renegade was introduced it had a huge following, maybe because of the Jeep name recognition.

Let's hope Ford's marketing plan includes The Rock driving a Sport model in a cameo off-road chase scene.
I drove 4 hours to the Atlanta International Auto Show several years back to get my first peek at the Renegade. Mainly, because I needed to replace my old Escape as it approached a quarter million miles. I ended up not purchasing the Renegade, as it was smaller and cheaper-looking than expected. The colored interior trim and other whimsical styling were a bit juvenile for my taste.
My main motivation and initial interest in the Renegade was solely on wanting a manual, which was available then. While the Sport would meet my needs and be a better fit (fuel efficiency, size), I am gravitating more towards the other Bronco if available with a manual. The Sport's interior styling is reminding me a bit of why I didn't like the Renegade.

Last edited:

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado

I think the double name this is hurting that a little bit. Bronco and Bronco sport. But I think once the car is revealed. It will gain popularity quickly. I see lots of adds coming soon after. The Renegade shoved adds everywhere.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
3 -- Start/Stop Button is just to the right of the Steering Column (in the Orange Trim)
Just to clarify, the one in the orange trim is the Keyless Ignition,
The circled "A" button on the console is the Auto Start/Stop, and the one next to it I think is Cross Traffic Alert on/off.
The three above those on the console are: Drive Mode( Sport, Snow, Eco), Hill Hold on/off(?), Self Parking Assist

Virgo Life

Badlands
First Name
USCGRescue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Spot Badlands 2022
the paddle shifters are tiny.
..I found these on Amazon for a nice bold look...

Virgo Life

Badlands
First Name
USCGRescue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Spot Badlands 2022
Not bad for under $40 solid thick aluminum parts
Sponsored