BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Had some 245 70 R17 Ko2’s put on the Badlands yesterday at America’s Tires. There is a slight rub on full lock out on liner. It barely touched it when I make hard U-turn. You can push the liner in a good half inch before it touches any metal on wheel well. Thinking of putting a 15mm. Hub centric Spacer in the rear. The front tired stick out about an half inch more when looking down the side. The front is pretty flush , and the rear is tucked. Im a newbie to this stuff.

Ps. Im getting a leveling kit installed soon

Ford Bronco Sport Installed 245/70 Ko2’s on Badlands with slight rub Bronco Sport 245:70 Ko2’s on Badlands 1
Sponsored

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's the setup I want. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your truck to see how it is after the leveling kit. I have the one on order from 4WP. Is that the one you're getting? Have they given you an availability time frame?

OP
OP
BadlandsJoe

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
That's the setup I want. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your truck to see how it is after the leveling kit. I have the one on order from 4WP. Is that the one you're getting? Have they given you an availability time frame?
Yes I ordered a leveling kit from them. The manager said he thinking Mid February. I prepaid ahead of time to ensure I get one when they come in. So far I haven’t had any rubbing at all. Its fine going up driveways at an angle and good over speed bumps. Ive made a few u-turn and nothing. I put some white tape on the liner and its still there and clean of rubbing marks. On the U-turns I wasn’t quite at full lockout. That being said when Im parked and turn tire to full lockout it does slightly touch liner. But it doesn’t rub any metal or the pinch weld. Im sure it would if I were taking off road though. But around town its good.

Bukn Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Mustang GT, 94 F-150, 2014 Transit Connect,
Looks great! :clap:

OP
OP
BadlandsJoe

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Leveling kit came in from 4WP. I get it installed Thursday.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
4 Wheel Parts said today my kit will come at the end of April. Dammit.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Had some 245 70 R17 Ko2’s put on the Badlands yesterday at America’s Tires. There is a slight rub on full lock out on liner. It barely touched it when I make hard U-turn. You can push the liner in a good half inch before it touches any metal on wheel well. Thinking of putting a 15mm. Hub centric Spacer in the rear. The front tired stick out about an half inch more when looking down the side. The front is pretty flush , and the rear is tucked. Im a newbie to this stuff.

Ford Bronco Sport Installed 245/70 Ko2’s on Badlands with slight rub Bronco Sport 245:70 Ko2’s on Badlands 1
This might be a dumb question but I’m new to this. I like your setup and don’t plan on taking it off roading. Can I get the same tires and just push in the liner so it doesn’t touch the liner and not have any problems?

OP
OP
BadlandsJoe

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This might be a dumb question but I’m new to this. I like your setup and don’t plan on taking it off roading. Can I get the same tires and just push in the liner so it doesn’t touch the liner and not have any problems?
I drove it around for a week like that and it didn't rub once If you crank the wheel really hard it barely touched it on a very hard U-turn. The guys at the shop said it would be fine around town. But it could mess up the liner if I took it off-road.

OP
OP
BadlandsJoe

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
i’m pretty new to modding. does installing a lift / larger wheels void any warranty at all?
I was told no from the salesman at ford. But maybe he was saying that to get me to buy it. Lol I think he said something like if they can prove what you did caused the problem that you are trying to have the warranty fix then it wouldn’t cover it. But say it was like the engine or power windows then the warranty would be just fine. Also the 4 Wheel Parts store I went to said he did my exact set-up for to Bronco Badlands for the Ford Company down the street. So I assume it would be fine if they are doing it for vehicles on their lot.

Wardstur

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport 2021

I was thinking changing my tires on those that is so nice..... how many inch you will lift it up so you won’t have a problem off road?

OP
OP
BadlandsJoe

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was thinking changing my tires on those that is so nice..... how many inch you will lift it up so you won’t have a problem off road?
I put the 1” leveling kit from 4 Wheel Parts. They installed it and said it should be fine now off road. The Badlands and the limited edition one are 1” higher than the other models already as well. So thats like having a 2” lift on Base model.
Sponsored