I wonder how many people are on the fourth delivery date message?

Dougsimms

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I wonder how many people are on the fourth delivery date message? I have received four delivery dates today was supposed to be the day but once again no car. It was first supposed to be by August 21st. Now it was supposed to be by September 30th. I wish Ford would try being honest and do what they say.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I wonder how many people are on the fourth delivery date message? I have received four delivery dates today was supposed to be the day but once again no car. It was first supposed to be by August 21st. Now it was supposed to be by September 30th. I wish Ford would try being honest and do what they say.
Has yours even shipped yet? We have a “Stuck in ‘Awaiting Shipment’“ thread going for those of us who are now at or past the 30 day mark.

OP
OP
Dougsimms

Dougsimms

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Has yours even shipped yet? We have a “Stuck in ‘Awaiting Shipment’“ thread going for those of us who are now at or past the 30 day mark.
According to the dealer it is waiting at the train yard for a truck to deliver it. It has been sitting almost a month. It is 1 hour from my house. That is as muc as the dealer can tell me.