Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My dealer just called to let me know the build date on my FE Sport is 11/23 and he also gave me my VIN number. He expects delivery about 4 weeks later. Now I just hope the Navy Pier is decent....
Sponsored

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Congrats!! I just logged into my Ford account to check my status and now my Reservation / "in-store order" doesn't even show. When I click on "View Now" under Reservations/Orders it just brings me to the Mach-E site....anyone else experiencing the same?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Same! Looks like we may all know soon, even those of us without FE orders.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
FE. Maybe build and price for full size Bronco is about to go live.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
That or they are redirecting us until they update the site with the VINs/build dates. They might have built in day or two between when they send out emails to dealers and when they update the site so we can get the calls.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
It does definitely look like they updated where the link takes you. If I manually go to the reservations page it still shows it. @Bdub if you go here what does it say? https://www.ford.com/buy/reservations/#/
Just tried this and it shows the old reservation page as we are used to. Nothing new to report yet other than the hyperlink appears to have been changed - perhaps to make it easier for Ford to start pushing out updates to the page.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
Mine does the same thing now...goes to the MACH E page, but when I use the link above, it shows my order, order number but now says Contact Dealer. I'll wait and see a few days what happens. I've noticed a lot of glitches in their site in the last week, so maybe they're gearing up for changes.
Sponsored