Last edited:

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Dude. Unless you’ve licensed these designs from Ford, you’re gonna get a love letter from their lawyers.

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Dude. Unless you’ve licensed these designs from Ford, you’re gonna get a love letter from their lawyers.
Most of these designs are unique. None of the stripes are same as ford's. Already looked into that. We are talking with ford already.

Last edited:

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Happened by my dealer today and pulled in when I saw a couple of Bronco Sports on the lot. One was a BL + BL in Area 51 with the Ebony leather interior. Only missing 360+ which i don’t need but ordered anyway. As we drove away my wife said why not get this one tomorrow if it isn’t a demo and they can sell your Rapid Red when it comes in. I had to tell her it was because, while I can live with the white letters on the Rapid Red, I can’t on the Area 51.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Interesting solution but seems extreme ... can you easily remove them? I’m thinking flat black.
it’s the cheapest and least time consuming solution in my book. i’ve never tried removing plastidip after a long period of time but the whole concept is you could peel it off. it’s not made to be permanent. i plastidipped mine flat black and looks amazing on my cactus gray.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
it’s the cheapest and least time consuming solution in my book. i’ve never tried removing plastidip after a long period of time but the whole concept is you could peel it off. it’s not made to be permanent. i plastidipped mine flat black and looks amazing on my cactus gray.
My bad. I wasn’t asking about removing the plastic from the letters, but rather was it hard to remove the letters from the Bronco!

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
My bad. I wasn’t asking about removing the plastic from the letters, but rather was it hard to remove the letters from the Bronco!
ohh gotchu. actually the process of plastidipping doesn’t require you to take off the emblems at all. you just spray over the whole area then after several coats/layers you peel the hardened plastidip around the emblems.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
This is mine the day before I purchased it, I feel Lucky no one got there ahead of me the next day.
OP. I too did not like the white Letters front or rear.

Ford Bronco Sport I hate the white letters! IMG_20201217_172919377

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
You have a pic? I want to do the same thing on the cactus grey I’m getting