Marbec

Big Bend
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Lol Peoria was named after Peoria, so why not cuz...

RachReadz

Badlands
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Peoria! Has anyone seen many Bronco Sports on the road yet? I have seen exactly one! Spotted in the wild at the Fry's on Glendale and 19th Avenue. Keeping my eyes peeled for more.

I'm looking for some good camping/off-roading spots if anyone has any tips!

OP
OP
Marbec

Marbec

Big Bend
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Peoria! Has anyone seen many Bronco Sports on the road yet? I have seen exactly one! Spotted in the wild at the Fry's on Glendale and 19th Avenue. Keeping my eyes peeled for more.

I have seen about 5 of them around the metro phx area. Not very many, yet!!

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello AZ friends! I'm from Peoria also! I have not seen any others on the road around here yet. Currently on a trip in Southern California though and have seen 3. If I see any while driving in AZ I will definitely give a wave!

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I've been researching online for some easy trails to take the BS out on and get to know her a little better. I'm planning on driving Castle Hot Springs Road near Lake Pleasant soon. Everything I've read has said it's super easy dirt trail with little to no technical challenges. Just a nicely maintained trial with nice desert views. I think I'll start with that and work my way up haha.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Gilbert Az here. I've seen exactly 2 Bronco Sports to this point, the second one a week ago and I've had mine for 6 months.

steelerfanellie

Base
First Name
Ellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Howdy from Goodyear! New to the area so any advice on starter trails would be appreciated.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Howdy from Goodyear! New to the area so any advice on starter trails would be appreciated.
Hey! Go check out Castle Hot Springs Road! It was a good first trail, definitely beginner level with nothing technical. If you search the road in Google Maps it’s easy to find and access. Plus if you start in Morristown, the trail ends near Lake Pleasant where you can find some pretty spots for a picnic.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello…. Not Pioria, but close. I’m in Anthem. I have done castle hot springs as I don’t have much (any) off road experience.
I’ve been trying to find someone to go out with… would love to do sheeps bridge but get mixed messages on difficulty even watching videos online.

I find that many of the off-roaders are still thinking even our Badlands BS are just mall crawlers. Anyone found a good way/group to pair up and do some more learning/trail riding?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bronchette Introductions 8
tburner Introductions 0
Brett Lumsden Introductions 8
Tall Timbers Introductions 4
txbronc Texas 10