How to increase my bronco's engine noise?

OP
OP
Raff Catalan

Raff Catalan

First Name
Raff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrak
here in brazil they use electronic diffusers but it could not enter regions with a lot of water...

-

so can be good too:

-
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raff Catalan

Raff Catalan

First Name
Raff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrak
[QUOTE = "jazzdab, postagem: 62128, membro: 5185"]
Eu gosto de fazer meu relincho Big Bend. Minha esposa diz que parece um velociraptor.

[MEDIA = tiktok] 6981538511413333253 [/ MEDIA]
[/CITAR]

Howww? kkk

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Sounds like an after-market Blow off Valve (BOV). Vivid Racing has an item for sale.

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Wish we could hear the Turbo better
Me too. Btw, which Saab is your favourite? We had an old 1975 Saab 99 and an 86 9000 turbo. What a decade that was for car development! I regret not being able to get myself into a pre-GM Saab. By the time I could afford it, they were gone and now? So is Saab. Boo.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How did you do that?
Turbo blow off. All you have to do is get on the gas and then let off. That video is not mine but my stock Big Bend makes that exact sound when I get on the pedal and let off.

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
I know we all joking around here......here's my thought
How to increase your Bronco's engine noise?....Buy a Bronco from 65' to 96'

There was an unofficial classic / muscle car show yesterday on the main drag in my town....I saw a older Bronco (year?)- topless- it was monsterly loud- blasting "The Weekend" with his girl...Dude looked at my FE and give a head nod....all I could do was flash my high beams- which lit up the whole side of his Bronco- looked like flash photography from the paparazzi.....My Bronco engine may not be loud but I could light up the streets and temporary blind people.
As I drove down the street- guys on the side where all checking out my BS-FE as if I was in the show...LOL. So we gave head nods....oh yeah!

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It will start sounding like those little jap cars the kids hop up. All buzzy and Whinney.
Sould like pulling a cat's tail..
Dude you are clint eastwood in gran torino. And it’s awesome.

SaabBoy2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-5 (2X) Saab 9-3
Me too. Btw, which Saab is your favourite? We had an old 1975 Saab 99 and an 86 9000 turbo. What a decade that was for car development! I regret not being able to get myself into a pre-GM Saab. By the time I could afford it, they were gone and now? So is Saab. Boo.
I've had a couple 9-3s in the early 2000s and v6 9-5 that was a dream to drive. They were so easy to work on too. Damn shame they couldn't exist today. So much of what they designed is still in current cars today. They introduced the eco-boost engine before Ford knew what it even meant. Do you remember those fasten seat belt signs like a commercial airplane has lol?! Classic!

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
I've had a couple 9-3s in the early 2000s and v6 9-5 that was a dream to drive. They were so easy to work on too. Damn shame they couldn't exist today. So much of what they designed is still in current cars today. They introduced the eco-boost engine before Ford knew what it even meant. Do you remember those fasten seat belt signs like a commercial airplane has lol?! Classic!
I loved the 2.3l turbo engines. Those were so far ahead of their time. They invented low rpm massive torque no lag turbos (soft turbo they called it) and the 9000 with that engine in it was the fastest sedan in a 4th gear 80-120 kmph jump (what matters vs stop light drag races) at a measured 2 seconds. That was twice as fast as the competition except for the Volvo 850 turbos (and they were still well off the curve). They could also break loose in first, second, and third gear with traction control on. A total beast of a car.
I miss those things!
Sponsored