Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
So Granger is getting a lot of love for the big Bronco, and I'm wondering how many here would be making the trip to Iowa to get their Sports from Granger? :D If they were closer to me, I'd gladly give them the business but SoCal is a bit far..
Sponsored

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I did consider buying from Granger, shipping to socal runs $1000 -$1800, open transport at the low end and enclosed at the high end. That kind of erases the price savings for us. Too bad we can't buy through Granger and take local delivery.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
If my order wasn’t already in I’d seriously consider it. My family is in Iowa so it would be worth the road trip and nice drive back to PA to break it in.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I did consider buying from Granger, shipping to socal runs $1000 -$1800, open transport at the low end and enclosed at the high end. That kind of erases the price savings for us. Too bad we can't buy through Granger and take local delivery.
Depending on when I'm ready to buy, and when I've checked out a Sport in person, perhaps I'll plan a road trip with my wife, and drive the Sport back.. :D

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I mentioned it in the Bay Area post... id Love to fly out and get mine from them with a road trip back to NorCal... but then someone else mentioned that first 300 miles, and that you need to take it easy. Real thing @Granger Ford?

Designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*nunya*
AutoGuide had an article that I kept that sums it up nicely...
Hey Granger Ford! *wiggles eyebrows* I'm in Urbandale and just reserved with Charles Gabus... you guys offering a pot of gold with every Bronco over in Granger? I'd be interested in switching if the deal is good. Let's chat.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Chatted with Albert on the phone - looks like I'll be making the 20 minute drive to Granger Motors - hah :) Glad to have learned about your deal - good work!
Thank you...
Sponsored