How long did your stock tires last

• Total voters

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I agree; I've uses Pirellis on many vehicles and these ATR's are rated quite well against other brands. I'm at 14k and will ride them thru the winter.
I wonder how the pirelli AT Plus feel vs the AT.
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I agree; I've uses Pirellis on many vehicles and these ATR's are rated quite well against other brands. I'm at 14k and will ride them thru the winter.
Yeah, the true test for me will be this winter. Navigating back roads and then 3 miles of gravel roads that get plowed only if there's 4"+ of snow is gonna be that test. I'll drop them if they perform badly.

Not sure about keeping 2 sets of tires though. Seems like a lot investment up front.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah, the true test for me will be this winter. Navigating back roads and then 3 miles of gravel roads that get plowed only if there's 4"+ of snow is gonna be that test. I'll drop them if they perform badly.

Not sure about keeping 2 sets of tires though. Seems like a lot investment up front.
That’s why the tires are in my garage lol. Have to buy another set of rims and those damn tpms sensors. ?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like more aggressive tire to me.
For sure, and the plus have the same snow rating as the bfg K02 and the Toyo Open country A/T III.
I almost bought them, but thought the Toyos looked cooler ?

GeoPR

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is what crappy tires these Bronco Sports have. 1.5k and sidewalls damage and cracks ?

Ford Bronco Sport How long did your stock tires last? 379B4337-90B2-42C4-B2E0-B99055A3CC90
Sponsored